I'd go Cooks.  Who else is Mills gonna throw to?  Remember, Cooks did have 1 good game with Mills vs Carolina but then ran into Buffalo and NE.  I think Mills connects with Cooks vs Indy

2 hours ago, dirtyharry319 said:

I like Waddle.  Cooks was great with Taylor but has dropped since he got hurt

It was raining and cooks is the only guy to throw to. He's the Wr1 there and I know waddle is as well last week he didn't do nothing with Parker not there. Yes waddle is a ppr guy which is why I scooped him off the waiver wire and dropped Parker last week but I still think cooks is the smarter play

2 hours ago, The Fantasy Don said:

I'd go Cooks.  Who else is Mills gonna throw to?  Remember, Cooks did have 1 good game with Mills vs Carolina but then ran into Buffalo and NE.  I think Mills connects with Cooks vs Indy

See thank you this guy knows what he's talking about lol

2 hours ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Mills had his best game ever with 312 yds and only 23 of them going to Cooks last week, so he found someone to throw to against NE.  Now I’m not saying he’s not the play here as Indy probably won’t be able to shut him down like NE did but waddle getting Tua back against Jax might be what he needs to get his groove back. 

Devante Parker, Preston Williams and Will Fuller are out. That leaves Waddle and Gaskin. 

Edited by League_Champion

11 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I like Waddle with Parker out 

This!!

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Devante Parker, Preston Williams and Will Fuller are out. That leaves Waddle and Gaskin. 

Damn it why didn't I listen to you....I also have Tua on the bench...if he shows me something this game I may be using that combo going forward. I'm 5 and 0 but have Russell on IR. Hopefully this decision doesn't come back to haunt me. Then guy I'm playing has Barkley, Chubb, and Golladay, Landry all out....so I should be ok

1 minute ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

I know but Parker was out last week and waddle didn't do much...I guess with Tua back hes a must start???

Already 4 receptions and a TD. Should be a good day. 

5 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Already 4 receptions and a TD. Should be a good day. 

Glad I picked him up someone dropped him in my cbs league...I had Parker but dropped him for waddle because I think waddle is the guy there for sure.

2 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

A little more than a good day. Will be sitting cooks and Waddle will start from now on lol

Cooks ending up having a pretty nice day 

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Cooks ending up having a pretty nice day 

Yea but not like Waddle. I still won now 6 and 0 but going forward I'll probably play Waddle that Tua is back. I also picked up Tua this week and may play him instead of Carson. (I have Russel on IR) I still like Cook because their is nobody else to throw to but they double team him now. I think I will be ok with either. They are good problems to have lol

4 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Yea but not like Waddle. I still won now 6 and 0 but going forward I'll probably play Waddle that Tua is back. I also picked up Tua this week and may play him instead of Carson. (I have Russel on IR) I still like Cook because their is nobody else to throw to but they double team him now. I think I will be ok with either. They are good problems to have lol

Nice! You're killing it. We like good problems