jvonsak

Am I crazy to trade CMC

In a 10 man dynasty superflex ppr.  My current roster of rbs and wrs include

RB- CMC, Kamara, Elliot, Hubbard, Pollard and Michael Carter

WR-AJ Brown, Hopkins, Amari Cooper and Waddle

I am being offered Joe Mixon and Stefon Diggs for CMC and Waddle.  I know nows likely not the best time to sell CMC but is this a decent deal to consider? Or do I just hold since I have Hubbard

I’m gonna go the opposite way with his recent injury history I think this is just the tip of the iceberg with him missing games If you could get one or two relatively upside young players for your dynasty league maybe three I would jump on it

I couldn't part with CMC, especially in Dynasty. Even if he does give you only 10 starts a year that's 10 weeks that you win that position, and easily. If he's healthy for your playoff run you're golden. 

No, you have Hubbard if he misses games. It would take a better offer for me to consider that.

12 hours ago, jvonsak said:

In a 10 man dynasty superflex ppr.  My current roster of rbs and wrs include

RB- CMC, Kamara, Elliot, Hubbard, Pollard and Michael Carter

WR-AJ Brown, Hopkins, Amari Cooper and Waddle

I am being offered Joe Mixon and Stefon Diggs for CMC and Waddle.  I know nows likely not the best time to sell CMC but is this a decent deal to consider? Or do I just hold since I have Hubbard

Last year I traded CMC,Dak(I already had Josh allen),and someone I can't remember for Aj brown, Raheem Mostert, Matt Ryan. That week dak broke his ankles and cmc never came back. I would suggest trading him but get better value. He will never be the same with his injuries. I actually called him getting hurt last year...there's no way a player can play like he does and stay healthy