[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dolphins vs Jaguars (London)

League_Champion

Last week I watched the London game on a long delay, as I would do with most NFL games. Today I have more going on in the morning, won't be home until after noon, and probably won't bother watching this contest between two really bad teams. Its recording on the DVR but holds almost no interest for me. I have family on the west coast who doesn't even try to watch these Sunday morning games unless they are really good matchups, which is rare. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

The fish are actually moving the ball. A Waddle or Gaskin TD would be nice. 

Well, there's your Waddle TD. Tua looking nice. 

Like to see how much Waddle is the target. Tagovailoa should get Waddle back on track today. Four targets/catches in first series is what I want to see since I have Waddle on most of my teams.

4 minutes ago, DMD said:

Not liking how they made Waddle as the punt returner. That opens him to injury much more.

Dallas does the same thing at times with Ceedee. The mentality of putting your best players in positions to take advantage of a situation. I understand the concern but if it's a skill they have, they play football, put them out there and help your team win. Getting an edge on special teams is a crucial part of the game. 

1 minute ago, irish said:

Dallas does the same thing at times with Ceedee. The mentality of putting your best players in positions to take advantage of a situation. I understand the concern but if it's a skill they have, they play football, put them out there and help your team win. Getting an edge on special teams is a crucial part of the game. 

I can see it if you're behind or need a score but in the first half against JAX? Nope 

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I can see it if you're behind or need a score but in the first half against JAX? Nope 

Eh, they're 1-4, get em some work. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He's 5 foot nothing. He'll get killed returning punts

Or killing it with great field position and special teams' tds!  Glass half full baby!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, irish said:

Or killing it with great field position and special teams' tds!  Glass half full baby!

I'm not totally disagreeing but this is their 1st round draft pick and future franchise WR. I'd find someone else for those duties until I really really need him. They have too much invested in him to return punts. Just my opinion 

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Shout!  A little bit softer now....

The average age on this message board must rival the average age  of the two most recent US Presidents.

:pc: There are a couple of 70s, a couple 80s, but most are younger.