[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Down goes K. Hunt

gijoerock

I would be more excited about Chubb's prospects except that Baker is not very good, now he's injured on top of it, and didn't the Browns lose a couple o-lineman?

His schedule the next 4 weeks isn't great (DEN - PIT - CIN - NE), although Pittsburgh couldn't stop Alex Collins at home, and Chubb himself is injured.

The situation for Chubb has to improve with Hunt out....all I'm saying is there may be some mitigating clouds to what looks like this silver lining.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stethant said:

I would be more excited about Chubb's prospects except that Baker is not very good, now he's injured on top of it, and didn't the Browns lose a couple o-lineman?

His schedule the next 4 weeks isn't great (DEN - PIT - CIN - NE), although Pittsburgh couldn't stop Alex Collins at home, and Chubb himself is injured.

The situation for Chubb has to improve with Hunt out....all I'm saying is there may be some mitigating clouds to what looks like this silver lining.

I think you are correct. 

15 hours ago, darin3 said:

Wasn't Chubb fairly close to playing this weekend?  I guess I need to Google.

Yes he was close to playing Sunday, and its possible they didn't want to rush him back, then send him out there again 4 days later. I didn't mean to imply there is any news indicating he won't play, but there has also not been a "Chubb will play Thursday" statement. Hard to judge these short weeks as teams have completely different schedules. 

Regarding the Browns OL losses, both starting tackles (LT-Wills RT-Conklin) were both out Sunday. Wills hurt his ankle in week 1 or 2 and had been hobbled since, barely practicing then starting the game but not finishing. I am hoping that the game off allowed him to heal enough to be able to return to the field and play the whole game. Conklin was a new injury the week before. They also lost reserve OL Hubbard who I believe was first to fill in at LT when Wills was hurt. More OL were signed, and they had guards coming off the bench to play tackle. Their OL is a mess and it showed Sunday.

I have few options this weekend at WR and am pretty much forced to plug OBJ into my starting lineup, or find somebody off waivers (but the Hunt injury + Carson out has me more concerned about my RBs).  I would probably start Chubb if he doesn't have an injury status, or expected to be limited. But there is risk.