Hi everyone,

I know it’s still “early” but I’m bound for 2-4 with some dumb luck last week and some this week… that’s fantasy. 

anyway my team-PPR

Hurts

Swift

Hunt

T. Hill

Ridley 

Ertz

flex, Allen Robinson who I’ve been paying dearly for, started Quez Watkins this week

rams and cards Def

Carlson K

bench is Elijah mitchel, Jamal Williams (cuff) pascal, mike Davis, IR George Kittle(sick) mike Davis

On paper I need a better flex option or a better RB, but idk who I could get rid of to upgrade.. maybe Kittle + Hunt for someone? Or Jalen Hurts + Hunt for a non mobile Qb and RB upgrade? Hurts also has week 13 bye which could be make or break for me.

Before this week games I offered Kittle, Hunt, A rob for Kennan Allen and Chris Carson, which was declined

and the same 3 for d hop and was declined as well. Only giving that for perspective not saying that was a great or bad offer.

Thanks for any suggestions

It looks like Hunt is heading to IR so that's dead, Kittle and Robinson are useless. Eli Mitchell will help but you need a lot more. I'd scour free agency and the wire. You just don't have enough ammo to pull off a trade that will help you. 

11 hours ago, Willallenn said:

Hi everyone,

I know it’s still “early” but I’m bound for 2-4 with some dumb luck last week and some this week… that’s fantasy. 

anyway my team-PPR

Hurts

Swift

Hunt

T. Hill

Ridley 

Ertz

flex, Allen Robinson who I’ve been paying dearly for, started Quez Watkins this week

rams and cards Def

Carlson K

bench is Elijah mitchel, Jamal Williams (cuff) pascal, mike Davis, IR George Kittle(sick) mike Davis

On paper I need a better flex option or a better RB, but idk who I could get rid of to upgrade.. maybe Kittle + Hunt for someone? Or Jalen Hurts + Hunt for a non mobile Qb and RB upgrade? Hurts also has week 13 bye which could be make or break for me.

Before this week games I offered Kittle, Hunt, A rob for Kennan Allen and Chris Carson, which was declined

and the same 3 for d hop and was declined as well. Only giving that for perspective not saying that was a great or bad offer.

Thanks for any suggestions

IR players for IR players?? Lol