[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight - Week 6 MNF

Gopher

I have a bunch of close (and a couple not so close) matchups still to be determined....

Dynasty IDP #1 - Up 50 with TEN Safety Cruikshank vs AJ Brown.  Think I'm good.  

Dynasty IDP #2 - Down 77, with Allen, Bass, and LB David Long left to play.  Not impossible, but I'd need close to career nights from all three.  Looking at some pretty long odds there (no pun intended).  

Dynasty IDP #3 - Down 49, with LB Evans, Long, and Cruikshank yet to play. Need lots of plays run by BUF (lots of tackle opp's for the Titans).  Not impossible, but again, a bit of a Long-shot.  ;)  

Dynasty IDP #4 - Down 17, and I've got Sanders (who I played over Lamb!?!?!) and Byard against AJ Brown.  May come down to whether Brown plays.  Can't believe I benched Lamb (in multiple leagues).  I'm an idiot. 

Dynasty IDP #5 - Down 34, with Diggs/Bass/Evans/Cruikshank against Byard.  Not going to say I "like" my chances, but I've certainly got a shot.  Could be very close.  Need Diggs to have a Diggs-like game tonight.  

Dynasty IDP #6 - Up 58, going against Moss and Evans.  If I lose this one, I should be sitting pretty in the others where I have Evans.  :lol:  

Dynasty IDP #7 - Down 14, with Byard and Hyde versus Tannehill.  Not likely, but stranger things have happened. 

Long-time local redraft - Up 30, going against Allen, Bass, and BUF Defense.  This is only 3 pts per TD pass, so it's certainly possible.  But, I'm not liking my chances.  

Weapons of DMD redraft - Down 44, with AJ Brown and Knox left.  This is TD-heavy scoring (only .6 PPR and .6 for every 10 yards), so I'd need a monster game from both.  

FFPC Victory Pts League - Up 26, going against AJ Brown and Firkser.  Again, may come down to whether Brown plays.  I'll be thrilled to survive this one.  

Redraft #1 - up 35 in a non-PPR with my Moss and Brown vs. their Allen, Diggs and BUF D.   YahPoo fantasy says I'm a 51% favorite.

Redraft #2 - up about 15 with my Brown vs. their Diggs.  Assuming Brown plays I should be OK there.

Dynasty #1 - down 42 with my Allen, Henry, Janoris Jenkins (CB) and Kevin Byard (S) against Taron Johnson (CB).  I need huge games from Allen and Henry to have a chance.

Dynasty #2 - up 70 with my Sanders vs. their Jeffrey Simmons (DL).  Dubya.

Dynasty #3 - down 40 with my Diggs, Klein (LB) and Hyde (S) against Simmons and Long (LB).  I don't think it'll happen.

Dynasty #4 - up 60 facing Allen and Sanders.  Not outta the woods just yet.

Dynasty #5 - down like 65 with Addison (DL) and Edmunds (LB) going against Taron Johnson.  Done for.

Few others where I've already won or lost.

2 hours ago, Kayteeohh33 said:

6 points from King Henry. 

Had a 99% chance of winning last week until Mark Andrews decided to pop off, lost by .24 pts 😒 so I can't be confident I'll pull off the win just yet, especially against this stout Bills D

Well that's some manure luck, what a bummer. You should be safe.....