[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone please explain this - IRS tracking bank transactions

rajncajn

I haven't really seen a lot of people talking about this, but it seems like a huge invasion of privacy for banks to report anything over $600 to the IRS. Where did they come up with that number and how does it relate to the "rich" trying to hide money? Since when does making a transaction of $600 or more make you "rich?" That would pretty much include every single American that even holds a job. Somebody help me understand this without getting too deep into the political weeds. I've also read two different things. One says any transaction over $600 and another says any account that holds over $600. That just seems very, very bad to me in a lot of ways.

IRS would track all bank transactions over $600 under Biden plan; Businesses revolt (yahoo.com)

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was going to say there was a lot of pushback from many businesses and the banking community, and the Democrats were looking to drastically change what was being planned. Not sure where they came up with the $600. I don't do a lot of bank transactions at that amount, my paycheck and maybe my credit card bill. Mortgage when I still had one. 

Also noticed the article you linked is almost a month old, so it isn't likely to reflect any recent change in direction.

I'm amazed some people still use cash a lot and have big bills, one of our members at church puts $100 bill in their envelope every week, older gentleman who I don't really know but I picture a wad of 100s in his pocket. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys think this is bad (it is!), just wait until there will be no more USD (paper money) and we'll be forced into the next phase of "Build Back Better" (code word for global tyranny).  The next phase will be a CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency) which means you will no longer have a Chase bank account, you will be directly linked to the Federal Reserve and there will be no more cash. Which also means every penny you spend will be tracked and traced.  No more "cash under the table" and no more anonymity with regards to your spending habits. 

Nobody will believe this next part because "conspiracy theorist" but it's true... the whole reason the Covid "pandemic" was manufactured was to usher in this new "Build Back Better" (global tyranny) plan.  I doubt the info can be researched anymore because of censorship but look into ID2020 which is a Bill Gates initiative.  The aim is to get everyone on a centralized grid with Vaccine Passports and a social credit system (see China) and your money and ability to earn/spend it will be tied to your social credit score.  All of this of course, will be under the guise of "protecting your privacy".  The Federal Reserve will have full access and control of your life at that point.  Didn't get your 12th booster shot @LordOpie?  The Fed will freeze your account or limit how much you can spend/withdraw until you comply.  Your BMI has exceeded the mandated limit @darin3?  The Fed will freeze your account or limit how much you can spend/withdraw until you comply. You didn't limit your meat intake per the mandate @rajncajnThe Fed will freeze your account or limit how much you can spend/withdraw until you comply.

This is exactly where all this is headed.  I've done the research myself and told all my friends this manure BEFORE Covid happened.  Look into all the companies and organizations Bill Gates is tied to through the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.  It's all out there for the world to see.  They're not even hiding this very well because they know 90% of the population are complacent and comfortably numb. There are NUMEROUS interviews out there (maybe not anymore cuz of censorship) with Bill Gates straight up saying we need to De-Populate the world.  He literally owns the healthcare system WORLDWIDE and he's just one of the culprits.  If you care, you'll start looking into this stuff.  We can easily unravel all of this through non-compliance.  There are BILLIONS of us and only a relative handful of "them".  

Look no further than what is happening in New Zealand, Australia and Austria - straight up tyranny folks.  You want to know what happens when they take our guns, look at Australia.  The info is out there if you care to look.  I've never supported Trump, so for those of you about to make a massive assumption on my political leanings, you'd be wrong there.  I have never and will never vote left wing or right wing because they're both part of the same bird and that bird is the Federal Reserve.  You can find posts from me dating all the way back to 2009 preaching the same stuff about the Federal Reserve.  Back then it was very much an outlier take.  You can turn on any msm tv show today and here several "experts" talking down about the Federal Reserve.  This is no joke and it's time we wake up and STAND TOGETHER in this fight against tyranny.  United we stand, divided we fall.  If you have children and/or grandchildren, it's your duty as an American to fight this with everything you have.  We don't have the time or luxury to remain complacent. We need all hands on deck or else your children's future will be doomed.  Swallow your pride! You've been duped and lied to and now it's time to get pissed off about it and fight back.

Edited by Brentastic
  • Like 1

Nah, there can't be a global conspiracy. It just couldn't be happening TODAY!

Seriously! No way all these governments are in on it!!

Do those 2 short videos PROVE anything? Absolutely not! But hopefully they will open some eyes to look into things more.  Wake up, citizens of planet Earth! We need you.  Your children need you!  

• Like 1

One final point. For those of you looking to vote your way out of this, it's not going to happen.  Trump isn't here to save you, he's part of the plan as well.  He divided this country more than anyone in recent memory.  We can't vote our way out of this, we must stop complying.  We must START OVER using the Constitution as our guide.  We need a full reset. No one in politics will save us.  We need to UNITE as CITIZENS and take back our freedom.  Otherwise, we're doomed. Like, for real.  This is not a test!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

I'll give everyone a starting place on how to change the system...

Jury nullification.

First you need to convince people they have an obligation to serve jury duty. Maybe if they think they have such power (assuming the majority of the other jurors agree with them) it would be more appealing. 

17 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Do you feel discomfort with what Brent Said?

It's not the information that makes people uncomfortable,  it's the zealot-like method in which it is delivered and it lends itself to dismissal more than discomfort. This whole idea that people don't want to know the "truth" because they are afraid is dumb. People just don't want to listen to their version of the truth because it's farcical. I have no issue with questioning the motives and methods of those in power,  but when you start talking about global tyranny (code for world domination) and things like that, you've definitely lost me. You may as well be talking about the next script for an Austin Powers movie because that's about how much credit I give to what you're trying to sell. People are selling you fear and you are buying hook, line and sinker.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

It's not the information that makes people uncomfortable,  it's the zealot-like method in which it is delivered and it lends itself to dismissal more than discomfort. This whole idea that people don't want to know the "truth" because they are afraid is dumb. People just don't want to listen to their version of the truth because it's farcical. I have no issue with questioning the motives and methods of those in power,  but when you start talking about global tyranny (code for world domination) and things like that, you've definitely lost me. You may as well be talking about the next script for an Austin Powers movie because that's about how much credit I give to what you're trying to sell. People are selling you fear and you are buying hook, line and sinker.

Very well said, as delivered by Brent it is like the guy on the street corner predicting the end of time, it will be ignored by many as wild ravings. 

I'm not sure why people believe that those views are backed by critical thinking, the information they are relying on is provided by somebody, and they may have their own agenda. He posts all these links to things, that of course agree with his views. 

Some people who've been saying the election was stolen believe they are using critical thinking and real facts to support their views. 

1 hour ago, Brentastic said:

Can anyone guess who donates the most money to the World Health Organization (WHO)? If you guessed Bill Gates you’d be correct!!

Actually the US Government gives more money to the WHO than the Gates Foundation. Or at least that's what Google tells me. 

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/does-bill-gates-have-too-much-influence-in-the-who-/46570526

Didn't have time to read the whole article but I see the gist is "dos this give Gates too much power in the WHO", I'm not sure it does based on what I read. 

31 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Actually the US Government gives more money to the WHO than the Gates Foundation. Or at least that's what Google tells me. 

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/does-bill-gates-have-too-much-influence-in-the-who-/46570526

Didn't have time to read the whole article but I see the gist is "dos this give Gates too much power in the WHO", I'm not sure it does based on what I read. 

Bill Gates is the largest private donor and accounts for 10% of the WHO’s budget according to the article you linked. Does that not concern you? Instead of picking on the delivery of the FACTS I’m providing, your time would be better spent investigating what I’ve said. It’s only your future that’s at stake. Opie is right, people are scared of the inconvenient truths.

Why do you treat me like the enemy? I’m not the one masking your children in school and sports, shutting down small businesses, mandating an experimental medical procedure and firing those who won’t comply, enforcing restrictions that make no sense. I’m simply trying to open some eyes to what is going on in the world. Don’t shoot the messenger. 

It always baffles me how people react when presented information that might be affecting their lives negatively. I would expect people to look into the claims and confirm for themselves. I was right about fractional reserve banking and how the federal reserve steals from all of us through their various machinations and I’m right about global tyranny. Just because most of you are unwilling/unable to see it doesn’t make it false. 

• Like 1

Raise your hand if you’ve been paying attention to what’s going on in Australia and New Zealand with regards to lockdowns, mandates, restrictions and curfews regarding Covid? If not, you need to start ASAP. This isn’t a conspiracy! Tyranny is literally happening everywhere. Sorry you’re asleep.  It’s time to wake up!

• Like 1

Brent here's my problem, you present your views, and basically anybody that doesn't accept them gets labeled as sheep, as people who need to "wake up and start paying attention" as if your view of things is then only one that matters. Sorry if you feel I'm treating you like the enemy, but that is a bit part of the reason I react the way I do. I get that you believe strongly in what you are saying, so I'll try to drop to respect that and not belittle your views. But that goes both ways. 

As for Gates foundation support of the WHO, no it doesn't bother me. Lets say he stops giving and the #4 entity becomes the top non government entity, the GAVI Alliance at 6+ % of the budget (but that figure would be higher without the 10% of budget that comes from Gates foundation). Would they be the next in line to be targeted by people who are complaining about Gates involvement? What's the end game, get rid of the WHO? Cap funding by any one entity? 

21 minutes ago, Brentastic said:

Bill Gates is the largest private donor and accounts for 10% of the WHO’s budget according to the article you linked. Does that not concern you? Instead of picking on the delivery of the FACTS I’m providing, your time would be better spent investigating what I’ve said. It’s only your future that’s at stake. Opie is right, people are scared of the inconvenient truths.

Why do you treat me like the enemy? I’m not the one masking your children in school and sports, shutting down small businesses, mandating an experimental medical procedure and firing those who won’t comply, enforcing restrictions that make no sense. I’m simply trying to open some eyes to what is going on in the world. Don’t shoot the messenger. 

It always baffles me how people react when presented information that might be affecting their lives negatively. I would expect people to look into the claims and confirm for themselves. I was right about fractional reserve banking and how the federal reserve steals from all of us through their various machinations and I’m right about global tyranny. Just because most of you are unwilling/unable to see it doesn’t make it false. 

No, it doesn't really concern me. Pick any organization and you'll find someone who is their largest private donor. That doesn't mean that they have nefarious intent. The facts that you are providing are loaded with half-truths, info without context, theoretical ideas and outright falsehoods. It's not worth my time to investigate any further than what I already know. Take, for instance, your posting the crap about the Pentagon crash being a hoax. It took me not even 5 minutes to debunk your 'why weren't any plane parts recovered from the crash' with actual pictures of large chunks of plane parts scattered about from the scene of the crash. Not to mention, I actually work for a company that HAS PEOPLE THAT WERE AT THE PENTAGON AT THE TIME. We also had an office in the Twin Towers if you want to go down that ridiculous route as well. Word of warning though, if you want to really piss me off, start talking bullmanure conspiracy theories about things like 9/11 and Sandyhook being a hoax. I guarantee it'll be the last time I ever engage you in any sort of discussion at all. I'm not treating you like the enemy. I like you, which is the reason why I'm still even entertaining the discussion. But I'm not going to spend hours, or in Opie's case, 20 years being indoctrinated, manipulated & brainwashed by people the likes of Alex Jones et al.

5 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Brent here's my problem, you present your views, and basically anybody that doesn't accept them gets labeled as sheep, as people who need to "wake up and start paying attention" as if your view of things is then only one that matters. Sorry if you feel I'm treating you like the enemy, but that is a bit part of the reason I react the way I do. I get that you believe strongly in what you are saying, so I'll try to drop to respect that and not belittle your views. But that goes both ways. 

As for Gates foundation support of the WHO, no it doesn't bother me. Lets say he stops giving and the #4 entity becomes the top non government entity, the GAVI Alliance at 6+ % of the budget (but that figure would be higher without the 10% of budget that comes from Gates foundation). Would they be the next in line to be targeted by people who are complaining about Gates involvement? What's the end game, get rid of the WHO? Cap funding by any one entity? 

Asking that people wake up isn’t condescending or negative. And I haven’t called anyone a sheep in here. I’m trying to communicate better and I haven’t called anyone names. Gates is heavily tied to GAVI among others. I’m simply asking people to take what I’ve provided and go from there. I have children so I care immensely. I also had a top secret clearance in the military. Have you served your country?

Why is it that George Floyd is regarded as a hero in America but Ashli Babbitt is considered a domestic terrorist? Because the media told us to have those beliefs, that’s why.  One is a convicted felon and the other is a military veteran with no criminal past. I’m not saying what happened to George Floyd is ok, it was an awful tragedy. Both events were terrible tragedies that should have been avoided. Neither person should be labeled anything negative. Both people’s death should be identified as tragedies. My point is that anyone who goes against the liberal media and government is labeled as terrorists, white supremacists, racists, anti-vaxxers etc... Do you not see the problem with the propaganda we’re being fed? These are the questions we all need to be asking!

Throughout history, the bad guy has always been government so why would it be any different now? Because we’re alive and there’s “no way it’s going on these days”? Because “we’ve evolved into more intelligent and sophisticated beings”? No! That’s simply not true. Our government who traeted the Native Americans like cattle, who have fought wars and killed millions of innocent people over the years is not the good guy! They never were they’re just really exceptional at propaganda and getting Americans to believe their lies. 

There are too many government/corporate/pharmaceutical whistleblowers to ignore. And those people have everything to lose and nothing to gain except spread truth and awareness! Julian Assange, Edward Snowden,  Judy Mikovits... these people are heros yet they’re treated like criminals dor OUTING the ACTUAL criminals. It is time for people to wake up and that shouldn’t be offensive. If you find offense in that then the government and media has accomplished their goal which is to divide and conquer. I love my fellow man, my fellow Americans but that doesn’t mean I can’t be disappointed in their inability to see the truth when it’s out in the open to see.

2 hours ago, rajncajn said:

What have I said in this thread that is so wrong? Why do you quote “truth” as if it shouldn’t be sought after?

You seem like one of the few who has an ability to think critically so instead of complaining about what I’m saying or how I’m saying it, why not investigate some stuff on your own. You’ve already come to the conclusion you won’t be getting a third booster, so that’s your opening to dig deeper because clearly your intuition is telling you something isn’t right. I was calling for Vaccine Mandates and Passports in March of 2020 when Covid just started and my friends here in Chicago said “no way” would that happen. Those same friends now are complying with everything and supporting mandates. Me and my children are no longer allowed in their homes because we’re not vaccinated. Biden himself said he would never take a vaccine issues under the Trump administration and once he was president he adamantly claimed there would be no vaccine mandate. He lied to the American people and nobody cares or sees the wrong in that?! 

Whether you will admit it or not, we all get indoctrinated or brainwashed to some degree, some more than others and some not as much. I’m college educated and worked in corporate America for 15+ years so I’ve certainly had my share of indoctrination. The question is will you have enough courage to swallow your pride and admit you’ve been duped? If you have children, you owe it to them to seek out truth in everything. I’ve said nothing in this thread to provoke anyone. I’ve done my best to offer knowledge I have in a kind and direct way without name calling. If you’re unwilling to recognize that, I can’t help you. Best of luck in everything. As a human with children, I’m hoping you continue to question mainstream narratives and seek out truth in everything because most of what we’re fed is complete horse manure.

2 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

“It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain

"There is a sucker born every minute" - PT Barnum

And there are a lot of PT Barnum's out there who will sell you a scandal a lot quicker than they will give you a truth.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Brentastic said:

Asking that people wake up isn’t condescending or negative. And I haven’t called anyone a sheep in here. I’m trying to communicate better and I haven’t called anyone names. Gates is heavily tied to GAVI among others. I’m simply asking people to take what I’ve provided and go from there. I have children so I care immensely. I also had a top secret clearance in the military. Have you served your country?

Why is it that George Floyd is regarded as a hero in America but Ashli Babbitt is considered a domestic terrorist? Because the media told us to have those beliefs, that’s why.  One is a convicted felon and the other is a military veteran with no criminal past. I’m not saying what happened to George Floyd is ok, it was an awful tragedy. Both events were terrible tragedies that should have been avoided. Neither person should be labeled anything negative. Both people’s death should be identified as tragedies. My point is that anyone who goes against the liberal media and government is labeled as terrorists, white supremacists, racists, anti-vaxxers etc... Do you not see the problem with the propaganda we’re being fed? These are the questions we all need to be asking!

Throughout history, the bad guy has always been government so why would it be any different now? Because we’re alive and there’s “no way it’s going on these days”? Because “we’ve evolved into more intelligent and sophisticated beings”? No! That’s simply not true. Our government who traeted the Native Americans like cattle, who have fought wars and killed millions of innocent people over the years is not the good guy! They never were they’re just really exceptional at propaganda and getting Americans to believe their lies. 

There are too many government/corporate/pharmaceutical whistleblowers to ignore. And those people have everything to lose and nothing to gain except spread truth and awareness! Julian Assange, Edward Snowden,  Judy Mikovits... these people are heros yet they’re treated like criminals dor OUTING the ACTUAL criminals. It is time for people to wake up and that shouldn’t be offensive. If you find offense in that then the government and media has accomplished their goal which is to divide and conquer. I love my fellow man, my fellow Americans but that doesn’t mean I can’t be disappointed in their inability to see the truth when it’s out in the open to see.

If it matters, no I don't have children and I did not serve in the military and I would never qualify for top secret clearance. Hope that doesn't disqualify me from having an opinion. 

As for comparing George Floyd to Ashli Babbit, I don't consider Floyd a hero, I consider him a victim of a broken system full of racism and excusing actions of police. His murder at the hands of a bad cop started some more change to stamp out racism in this country, that doesn't make him a hero in my book. Babbit was a domestic terrorist, she was part of a large group who attacked our government and tried to stop the proper transfer of power in this country. Floyd being a convicted felon and her being a veteran with no prior record don't change what happened to them. Unless you're going to prejudge people on their past. Plenty of murderers had a clean record before killing the first time, I could give you some examples if you need them. 

I'm sorry but I cannot agree with you in the least, the people who attacked the capitol deserve the negative labels they are given. It isn't a liberal media thing, which is just another stupid term used too often as a way to denigrate thousands of people at once. It smacks of the right wing views pushed by Trump for 4 years. 

Umm, pretty sure plenty of bad guys throughout history were not the government, Al Capone and all the mobsters, or were they not bad guys? Or really part of a secret government group. I don't think the government is great, but I also don't believe what you're selling. 

Peace. 

23 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

"There is a sucker born every minute" - PT Barnum

And there are a lot of PT Barnum's out there who will sell you a scandal a lot quicker than they will give you a truth.

What do whistleblowers have to gain by spreading misinformation? What does big spam and government have to gain by spreading misinformation? It’s obvious to me who gains in each of these scenarios. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brentastic said:

What do whistleblowers have to gain by spreading misinformation? What does big spam and government have to gain by spreading misinformation? It’s obvious to me who gains in each of these scenarios. 

Look no further than Alex Jones. He was nobody and rose to fame relatively quickly based on his outlandish claims. Most of those web sites you linked have ads. Ads are sold to sites that get clicks. It doesn't really matter how they get them, if a web site is heavily trafficked, it makes money. So, they have a lot to gain by sucking you in and getting you hooked.