[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PSA: Watson to MIA?

PSMike

Take this with a grain of salt, but ProFootball Talk and Houston Chronicle are both reporting that negotiations have gotten more serious and a trade could happen this week. Certainly could just be the Texans leaking that to drum up more interest or some other type of grandstanding, but thats the report that just broke. I'm very mediocre at QB and burnt a move in one league to get him.

Please don't blame me if this doesnt go down, but I've gotten some great advice on here and just wanted to offer something up

9 minutes ago, lttsmchl said:

I grabbed him also. I would imagine if they do trade for him they will play him this year. What do u think league cant suspend him till he guilty of something right?

Goodell can suspend him at any time. But there is no new info. If Goodell was going to suspend him he should’ve done it at the beginning of the year.

I honestly don't know, but I suspect they could suspend him even if he werent formally convicted of anything. There's probably some examples of that happening (Ray Rice?), but I am not certain. Regardless, I rolled the dice on him

6 minutes ago, PSMike said:

I honestly don't know, but I suspect they could suspend him even if he werent formally convicted of anything. There's probably some examples of that happening (Ray Rice?), but I am not certain. Regardless, I rolled the dice on him

In my opinion, Goodell would’ve already suspended him if he had evidence to back up the claims. It’s hard to prove this case when there is no video or hard evidence, just statements.

1 hour ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

In my opinion, Goodell would’ve already suspended him if he had evidence to back up the claims. It’s hard to prove this case when there is no video or hard evidence, just statements.

they convicted rich predators like Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby on statements. Testimonies are evidence. 

Edited by JumpingJehosaphat

11 hours ago, Sheets said:

I'm not sure the nfl can suspend him since no charges by the prosecutor have been filed. 

The NFL can do what they please.   They are not a Government, you have no right to play with the NFL.  If Goodell wants to, he can suspend.  That said, if he were to do it, I personally think he'd have done it by now.