Sign in to follow this  
starkers

Damien Williams?

Recommended Posts

Has anyone heard if he might be off the Covid list by Sunday?  If I can't play him I would have to start Demetric Felton tonight or wait and have only Jerick McKinnon or Rhamondre Stevenson available.  No good choices but I think I should wait because Stevenson has a great match up against the Jets even with Harris playing.

 

What do you think?  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not having luck finding any news but I have until Sunday to make a decision (Booker in my line-up now, but would prefer Williams and he doesn't have to heal from an injury just have 2 friggin negative COVID tests within a short period. 

 

Hmmm sounds like the Bears are preparing to go without him, no change

https://www.si.com/nfl/bears/news/bears-injury-report-and-covid-19-update

 

Coach Nagy (AKA Captain Dumbass) won't even tell the media if they are vaccinated which greatly impacts the process for them to be able to return. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would wait. Felton is a desperation start. Also a chance a RB emerges on waivers before Sunday like DeVonta Freeman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Not having luck finding any news but I have until Sunday to make a decision (Booker in my line-up now, but would prefer Williams and he doesn't have to heal from an injury just have 2 friggin negative COVID tests within a short period. 

 

Hmmm sounds like the Bears are preparing to go without him, no change

https://www.si.com/nfl/bears/news/bears-injury-report-and-covid-19-update

 

Coach Nagy (AKA Captain Dumbass) won't even tell the media if they are vaccinated which greatly impacts the process for them to be able to return. 

 

28 minutes ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

I would wait. Felton is a desperation start. Also a chance a RB emerges on waivers before Sunday like DeVonta Freeman.

 

I forgot to add I already have Damien Harris starting but if Stevenson can fall into the endzone I would be happy.  On waivers are Gaskin, Jamall Williams and Gainwell and one of them might fall to me at the number 5 priority position.

 

Thanks for the help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday is the earliest Williams can be cleared. As that is the 10 day protocol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, zing said:

Saturday is the earliest Williams can be cleared. As that is the 10 day protocol.

 

Yep just reading that, Schefter reporting he is unvaccinated....I wonder who told him since the coach seemed unwilling to share that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.