[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zeke/Keenan Allen for James Robinson/ either DJ Moore or DK Metcalf..........

matchu

I keep lingering James Robinson around for trade. Had an offer for James Robinson on my team for Zeke and Keenan Allen, I just have to include either DJ Moore or DK Metcalf.

Im building this championship team here. 

My other RB's are Dalvin Cook and CMC

Bench is D Johnson from the browns, myles Gaskin and Devin Singletary. 

So having CMC, Cook and Zeke as RB1, RB2 and Flex would be an unbeatable combo in my eyes.

Thanks but that does not help with the question lol.  Any way. I had cook and gus edwards to start the season. Was in desperate trouble to begin with gus tearing his acl. I managed a Calvin Ridley and Ceedee trade for Aaron Jones and Dk Metcalf deal. Long story short. the owner of CMC was 0-4 at the time, I was 3-1. I traded Aaron Jones while he was hot and Mike Evans for CMC (Hurt) and Dj Moore. So now I have Cook, CMC and James Robinson and thirsty for more.

None taken at all haha. I get asked that a lot. Very tough situation. I like DK metcalf more but with out Russ Wilson in there. The whole team is sour. Dj Moore started the season hot, and now it almost seems the Sam Darnold we all know to well is starting to peak his head out.