[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Broncos vs Browns (TNF)

League_Champion

The line and O/U keeps plummeting. It's down to -1 now. It will be interesting to watch up until game time. It may end up being a pick em. 

• Broncos vs. Browns spread: Cleveland -1
  • Broncos vs. Browns over-under: 40.5 points
  • Broncos vs. Browns money line: Denver +100, Cleveland -120
  • DEN: Broncos are 11-3 against the spread in their last 14 Thursday games
  • CLE: Browns are 5-2 ATS in their last seven games following an ATS loss

35 minutes ago, Dcat said:

OBJ will be suiting up (just reported)

Is he start able?

He's in my lineup, not saying much as I have Amari Cooper and Marvin Jones on bye, and my other WR is Toney who is injured. Was looking at some other options (replace Toney) to start like Edwards or Bourne, but they don't seem much better. I'll take my chances with OBJ, one more thing to be happy or angry about depending on how the game goes :) 

7 minutes ago, Big John said:

Is OBJ of any usage?

He's been targeted, just hasn't happened for him yet. Fell on 1 route.

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

beautiful TD run and finish there by Gordon. 

Yup.

I had to start Gordon and I'm feeling better about it right now.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

11 hours ago, Big John said:

Is OBJ of any usage?

Not much, drops balls, stupid penalties... 2 catches on 6 targets for 23 yards, that comes to 2.3 points in my league, just 2 less than CBS estimated. There was potential there, but he couldn't produce. Maybe somebody off waivers could have gotten me a few more points, but it is what it is. After this week he's back to my bench as I have Adams, Cooper, Pittman and Marvin Jones to fill my 3 WR slots and cover byes. 

The route where he fell down and the ball hits his body while he's on all fours was frustrating, almost looked like he didn't care and just gave up after he fell. I thought for sure it was going to be picked from the original shot.

OH WELL, THAT'S FANTASY JUNK.....BROWNS WON AND LOOKED PRETTY IMPRESSIVE FOR A BUNCH OF BACKUPS. 

10 hours ago, Dcat said:

Getting a feeling this will be a 2nd half rout by Broncos.

Probably just gas. 

How many fantasy owners were shouting at the TV when the FB Stanton caught that TD pass. That was his 2nd reception of his 2 year career, his first came last week in his 2nd game of his career. Rush out to the waiver wire...

5 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Yup, they looked real good for what they had to work with. I know that you don't want to hear it but Keenum is the better QB for that system. He's exactly what they need. 

Keenum cannot move and do what Baker does when forced to improvise. And if he were better for the Browns he'd be starting over Baker. I trust our coach and front office, not going to 2nd guess them. You can believe what you want, but find somewhere else to peddle it because I'm not buying it.