[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Broncos vs Browns (TNF)

League_Champion

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

Keenum cannot move and do what Baker does when forced to improvise. And if he were better for the Browns he'd be starting over Baker. I trust our coach and front office, not going to 2nd guess them. You can believe what you want, but find somewhere else to peddle it because I'm not buying it.

I'm not fighting with you. I'm telling you that Keenum is NOT the better QB, but he is the better QB for that system. The problem is that they have a lot tied up in Mayfield and want to see more before they cut the cord. If you can't see that then you don't know football. 

19 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I'm not fighting with you. I'm telling you that Keenum is NOT the better QB, but he is the better QB for that system. The problem is that they have a lot tied up in Mayfield and want to see more before they cut the cord. If you can't see that then you don't know football. 

You're basing this off of one game?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Or Mayfield's body of work? 

11 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Based on your eyeballs where do you rank Mayfield as an NFL QB? I have him middle of the pack (15-17) and that may be generous. 

I'm not sure how an argument can be made that Keenum is the better QB for the system off of one game. This is not about Baker vs other QBs, there will always be average QBs. I'm touching on the point of Keenum vs Mayfield. 

1 minute ago, Shaft said:

I'm not sure how an argument can be made that Keenum is the better QB for the system off of one game. This is not about Baker vs other QBs, there will always be average QBs. I'm touching on the point of Keenum vs Mayfield. 

The Browns are STACKED! They just need a game manager, someone who won't screw it up. That's exactly what Keenum is. What exactly has Mayfield done that makes you go wow? I don't see anything that tells me he's the guy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Yes anybody that disagrees with the mighty League Champion doesn't know football. :rolleyes: 

This is why you went on my ignore list to begin with, your pompous attitude and pretentiousness are way over the top. You sound like some blowhard on the radio that is just trying to stir things up to get more listeners. Does anybody take you seriously, or do you friends just laugh at you like we do? 

I don't care if you make 10,000 posts a day here, that doesn't earn you respect or show you have football knowledge. 

According to you Mayfield is just a turnover machine and all we need is a game manager. Did you want any Browns games last year? Go worry about your pathetic Eagles franchise for once. Mayfield is seriously injured right now, and has played like crap. Initially it was a partially torn labrum, then we were told it is complete tear, and always was from the beginning. Now he's got a hairline fracture in that left shoulder. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32448198/cleveland-browns-qb-baker-mayfield-says-shoulder-fracture-addition-torn-labrum

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Mayfield is seriously injured right now, and has played like crap. Initially it was a partially torn labrum, then we were told it is complete tear, and always was from the beginning. Now he's got a hairline fracture in that left shoulder

You don't always have to wear your homer glasses. If you think the Browns are winning anything with Mayfield you're insane. 

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

The Browns are STACKED! They just need a game manager, someone who won't screw it up. That's exactly what Keenum is. What exactly has Mayfield done that makes you go wow? I don't see anything that tells me he's the guy. 

Once again, I'm staying focused on the point you're trying to make. What makes Keenum better than Mayfield? Clearly, you don't think Mayfield is anything special, but what makes Keenum better? A one game sample?

Edited by Shaft

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

You don't always have to wear your homer glasses. If you think the Browns are winning anything with Mayfield you're insane. 

They won 11 games last season, and won playoff game too then went toe-to-toe with Mahomes and the Chiefs. I guess to you that's no different than 0-16, since they didn't win a title. It also proves why your opinions on football are worthless. 

No tell us again why is Keenum better than Baker? Why isn't he an NFL starter somewhere?

Or maybe start a podcast where you can share all your vast wisdom with the uneducated masses. 

:facepalm: