[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading J. Allen for N. Harris?

gijoerock

14 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I guess but what happens in 3 weeks when Hurts is out of a job? 

I don't think Hurts loses his job unless the Eagles acquire D. Watson. There's always the waiver wire for a QB but I need another RB and solid WR going forward if Ridley does not produce and D. Williams goes back to the bench when CEH returns..

Edited by gijoerock
Updated

Just now, gijoerock said:

I don't think Hurts loses his job unless the Eagles acquire D. Watson. There's always the waiver wire for a QB but I need another RB and solid WR going forward if Ridley does not produce.

Garner Minshew is on the roster and fans are all ready screaming for him. It's getting ugly in Philly, just saying. 

45 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Garner Minshew is on the roster and fans are all ready screaming for him. It's getting ugly in Philly, just saying. 

I have Hurts as my only QB;

I was seriously debating dropping Alex Collins while Cousins is still on waivers.

Also thought about trading him. I can get Rodgers straight up, or possibly a Tannehill/Micheal Carter, Mike Davis/Ryan deal

Edited by TheGuildedAge

If Hurts completed 75% of his passes the Eagles win record would be better and he could be the top fantasy and real world QB in the NFL. It sucks for the Philly fans but we're happy with his fantasy production.

Edited by gijoerock
Updated

1 minute ago, gijoerock said:

If Hurts completed 75% of his passes the Eagles win record would be better and he could be the top fantasy and real world QB in the NFL. It sucks for the Philly fans but we're happy with his fantasy production.

He's a fantasy stud. But in real life he has a noodle arm, can't read a defense, locks in on targets, missed wide open WRs, etc. He's terrible