[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joe Burrow balled out

gijoerock

Adding Ja'Marr Chase was HUGE for Burrow.  A guy he knows and has already balled out with at LSU.  Helps to have two solid pass catchers in Higgins and Boyd too.  With a good TE option in Uzomah on top of it all.  And.... annd...anddddddd.... Mixon.  Just a perfect recipe.

22 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Adding Ja'Marr Chase was HUGE for Burrow.  A guy he knows and has already balled out with at LSU.  Helps to have two solid pass catchers in Higgins and Boyd too.  With a good TE option in Uzomah on top of it all.  And.... annd...anddddddd.... Mixon.  Just a perfect recipe.

And if they need to spell Mixon some (as they did starting in Q4) Perine isn't bad. I noticed they had an even split, but that didn't seem to be how I remember the game, so I checked and Perine only had 3 touches before the Q4, carrying it 7 straight times after the big TD run. I skipped some of the end of the game so didn't see Perine dominating the running game, or that Burrow got a break.  One last stat, offensive snaps Mixon 54% Perine 48%

As a Browns fan I'm a bit concerned we have yet to play a team in our division, and there is no bad team to beat up on, PIT may be the closest but even they can give you fits. I guess we'll see on Halloween in the CLE as the hated rivals come to town.