[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I sit CeeDee this week?

Hayduke

Well, that is the question, @Montana is da Man, who can really know for sure...he HAS GOT to turn it around at some point doesn't he?

Should I consider trading him and if so what position would you target or package to get back?  Maybe the D. Adams owner would trade Adams while he is out this week?  He is pretty stacked at WR with Adams, Jefferson, Sutton, M. Thomas, D. Smith...

My roster:

QB:; Wilson, Burrow

RB: Dalvin Cook, Najee Harris, D. Henderson, K. Hunt and A. Mattison

WR: Ridley, Lamb, Deebo, and Mooney

TE: Waller, D. Schulz

1 minute ago, Hayduke said:

Well, that is the question, @Montana is da Man, who can really know for sure...he HAS GOT to turn it around at some point doesn't he?

Should I consider trading him and if so what position would you target or package to get back?  Maybe the D. Adams owner would trade Adams while he is out this week?  He is pretty stacked at WR with Adams, Jefferson, Sutton, M. Thomas, D. Smith...

My roster:

Forgot, this owner also has Cupp.  He's likely ask for Waller if it involved Adams...

1 minute ago, Hayduke said:

My roster:

I usually sit a guy coming off a multi week injury unless I have to play him due to bye weeks or injuries.

Generally id say he has to turn it around but Pitts seems to be the guy now and Matt Ryan looks kind of old at this point.   Thr team just isn't good which should help Ryan and ridley but it hasn't.  

Youre not getting Adams for Ridley and I doubt they'd go for Henderson or hunt and ridley but its worth a shot