[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark Ingram traded to the Saints

Wolverines Fan

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32489351/rb-mark-ingram-traded-houston-texans-reuniting-new-orleans-saints

The dynamic duo of Kamara and Ingram are back together.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

1 minute ago, loaf said:

I'm guessing this will eat a bit into Kamara's chances

Sure, short yardage, carries in general and TDs. 

Edited by irish

1 minute ago, irish said:

Sure, short yardage, carries in general and TDs. 

Right, they seemed to remember how to use him in the passing game again on MNF, his first game of the season with double digit receptions, or even targets (high of 8 the week before). And with not much else behind him they want somebody to take some of the rushing load. A perfect fit with Ingram's knowledge of the system. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stethant said:

This is all bonus for Kamara, in my opinion. He gets to avoid those 2yd cloud-of-dust runs and decreases his chances of injury. As a Kamara owner I am glad to hear this.

Same here! Perfect fit!

14 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Right, they seemed to remember how to use him in the passing game again on MNF, his first game of the season with double digit receptions, or even targets (high of 8 the week before). And with not much else behind him they want somebody to take some of the rushing load. A perfect fit with Ingram's knowledge of the system. 

Agree 100%!

Wow, I was just looking and noticed that David Johnson was available as well as Lindsay.  Not surprising with that bad offense and Ingram being the main guy. (He got dropped early this month.) So I have added DJ and dropped Damien Williams. Gives me a better option than Penny this week, to pair with Booker. If Barkley returns I can still bench Booker and use Penny if I think he'll do better. Williams is already #2 behind Herbert and will drop to #3 when Monty returns. 

With Hunt & Carson still out, and now Jacobs dealing with some injury during their bye, and Barkley probably back by next week I was concerned that might have left me with in a really bad spot. possibly starting 2 from Booker/Penny/Willams who would all be backups, and on some pedestrian offenses to boot. 

I know it sounds desperate, but with 1/3 of my roster used for RBs and 3 of them injured (all 3 were keepers and expect to be next year) I have to try and get some guys that have better opportunities.