[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adams out

Rbrown

Starting Keenan, need a second WR. On roster are Antonio Brown (unlikely to play) and Jakobi Meyers. 

Best options to pick up: 

Lockett: was dropped after Saints game, not much value with Geno at QB. Worth a stash for later though, no help this week.

Sterling Shepard: Monday night game, IF he plays, which would be too late to do anything if he sits. 

Rondale Moore: Boom or bust, but Nuke is not 100%?

Cobb: There ain't anyone else there to catch the ball tonight. Between him and Tonyan, maybe he gets 7-8 catches for 60 yards and a TD?

I grabbed Sterling, if he is out before the game I can always try to move for a KC wr like Pringle or Robinson.

I would grab Lockett if he was in my league, he has just as much potential this week against the Jags as the other options. And, if Wilson comes back in a couple weeks, hopefully he heats up again.

Edited by Yoyo