[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Thoughts FAST!

The Badfinger

2 QB League.  Full PPR.  Currently in 6th place at 4-3.

My RBs:  Najee Harris, Darrel Williams, Kareem Hunt, Josh Jacobs, CEH (IR)

My WRs:  Ridley, Justin Jefferson, Ja'Marr Chase, DeVonta Smith

We can only roster 4 each WR an RB.  We have 2 IR slots which don't count against roster limits.  I currently have Russell Wilson and CEH in those slots.  Hunt is on IR as well but counts toward one of my four roster RBs.  Jacobs is on a bye this week. 

Also in our league, trades are executed immediately upon acceptance, so if i accept this trade, I can start Aaron Jones tonight.

The trade is:

My Justin Jefferson and Josh Jacobs for his Aaron Jones and Corey Davis.

I originally offered Josh and Ridley but he declined and countered with above.

What say you...yes or no?

TIA

Edited by The Badfinger

3 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Tough call on that, can you get any better than Davis? Not much negotiating time though.

His other three WRs are Deebo, DeAndre and CeeDee.  I thought perhaps Deebo, but he has a calf issue and frankly I think SF is one match away from a three alarm dumpster fire.  CD and DH were off the table.  He other RBs are Patterson, Henry and Fournette.  I checked some of the trade analyzers and three said to hit the accept...which I did.

As for Davis, since we only start 2 WR, and looking at bye weeks, I would only use him if an injury to one of my other three...but I am really thinking of already moving him for Will Fuller (lots of experts are pounding the buy low drum on him).