[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers vs Cardinals (TNF)

League_Champion

16 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

I mean, the guy has 7 or 8 points at halftime.  

Nothing earth shattering, to say the least.    Almost as pathetic as K Murray's stats this eve.   Almost. 

Just saying that you never know what will happen. It's not over till it's over. We've seen teams start slow, only to explode in the 2nd half. 

Watch, Tonyan just tore his ACL.

Eta: looks alright. 

Edited by irish

Damn, the Cards had that game and blew it. That's a great win for the Cowboys, I'll take it. 

4 minutes ago, Big John said:

Packers are not the Cowboys :angry: 

Lmao!  Sorry, I'm happy your Packers beat the Cards, so they got brought down to our level. Now we can be the #1 seed in the NFC!   mwuhahaha!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

What happened to the Kyler Murray added value rushing yards this season? 

I wasn't watching the game that closely and only saw part of it but I felt like they were trying to hit too many low percentage plays for a lot of the game and the Packers were playing good defense. It felt like they should be getting the ball to guys in space and hitting more high-percentage plays and getting Kyler running a little more. That's one of the advantages of a running QB right, when things aren't working they can run it

Edited by purplemonster

They just didn't seem to be clicking, the Murray interception a minute into the 2nd half gave the Packers an easy TD. The botched punt return cost them another FG.  And that play at the end, WTF was AJ Green thinking, they should have got the FG to tie it at least. 

23 hours ago, irish said:

Watch, Tonyan just tore his ACL.

Eta: looks alright. 

Damn, I had it pegged during the game when I saw the non contact injury.  Really sucks for Tonyan. 

Edited by irish