[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bye bye, Julio

8rattoon

I don't see the appeal of Toney, especially when you already have another injured Giants WR. Tough week to lose Davante, with Davis now out and possibly AB as well. Rather than cut one WR you could play to add another, I'd cut Toney and add somebody. Of the names you mention I like Raymond & Gage the best.

You might be able to trade Julio, but his name recognition isn't worth much since he's no longer the elite WR he once was. And is now on a team that features the running game, has missed 2 games already and had his targets drop off since returning (18 in first 3 games, just 9 in the two since). 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

Some players I've asked to trade for him:

Claypool

Jeudy

Waddle

Would you rather have Julio or Beasley going forward? I also have AB, Davante, Shepard, Toney, and C Davis, so the chances that I can even field 3 WRS this week are slim to none.

Beasley is always a safe option. He's not going to light the world on fire but he'll rarely hurt you. I seriously doubt you'd get either but try for Waddle/Jeudy. 

13 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I don't see the appeal of Toney, especially when you already have another injured Giants WR. Tough week to lose Davante, with Davis now out and possibly AB as well. Rather than cut one WR you could play to add another, I'd cut Toney and add somebody. Of the names you mention I like Raymond & Gage the best.

You might be able to trade Julio, but his name recognition isn't worth much since he's no longer the elite WR he once was. And is now on a team that features the running game, has missed 2 games already and had his targets drop off since returning (18 in first 3 games, just 9 in the two since). 

Agreed. I think it's public knowledge and I'm really don't think anyone will bite. 

Julio was put on my do not draft OR roster list years ago.  Even when healthy he would have something like 17-4-35-3-4 fantasy points over 5 games, winning you one, losing you three and pushing another.  Way too inconsistent for my liking.  And add on his perpetual hamstring issues and he is just somebody I don't want on my team.   I would not trade anybody on my roster for him...even my kicker.

Just drop him and move on.