[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get ready for no Dak this weekend.

irish

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

That's ashame, sorry to hear that. I'm probably the only Eagles fan that actually likes Dak. He's hard to hate damnit!!!!! 

Ah yeah.  Dak is hard to hate, right?   Yet again, his sitting helps though.   Our #2 has him locked week to week with no 3qb in a superflex, and now he;'ll be searchign the waivers for a backup. 

55 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

FF consequences for the rest of the team? I think they have the worst back up QBs in the league?

Hurts everything both offensively and defensively. Drives won't be as sustained, lowering rushing yardage and putting the defense on the field more and possibly exposing that side of the ball. The passing game also steps down, however, with the Vikings likely winning, the 4th quarter catchup game could help the receivers and Pollard. Shultz/Jarwin could be leaned on as safety valves. 

Edited by irish

4 minutes ago, irish said:

Hurts everything both offensively and defensively. Drives won't be as sustained, lowering rushing yardage and putting the defense on the field more and possibly exposing that side of the ball. The passing game also steps down, however, with the Vikings likely winning, the 4th quarter catchup game could help the receivers and Pollard. Shultz/Jarwin could be leaned on as safety valves. 

It smells like a Pollard play to me. 

18 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Sounds like he'll play if his leg allows him

I think Dak plays, but if you can have Daniel Jones at the ready or worse Rush, then you can take the gamble. 

37 minutes ago, irish said:

I think Dak plays, but if you can have Daniel Jones at the ready or worse Rush, then you can take the gamble. 

Yup. I'm starting Jones over Dak in the guillotine league, not worth the risk.

• Like 1

Either way, I see a benefit to the TE.  If a gimpy Dak plays, then he'll need to get rid of that ball sooner than later and I would expect his favorite check down options will benefit.  If not, then the TE couold be the scattered QB's best friend.  No hesitation to play Schlutzy.  

Pollard should be a very good play as well.

22 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Will you okay Dak if he plays?

Good question. I'll watch it closer as game time approaches. I put Jones in the lineup in case I forget to change the lineup. Its also guillotine, so of I see I'm good for the week of not being eliminated, I'm going with Jones. 

• Like 1

Dak had PRP (platelet rich plasma) injections yesterday, and this story says sources within the team say they are hopeful he can play tonight. It also points out that "hopeful" is not an official NFL injury designation :D

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dak-prescott-prp-injections-dallas-cowboys-hopeful-vikings-injury-calf

• Confused 1

Is it messed up if I say I picked up Daniel Jones yesterday and dropped him today as my opponent has Dak and no one else at QB on his roster? Mahomes and Cousins are owned elsewhere.  

A Cowboys fan picked up Rush this morning, and Jones is now locked until Wednesday.   He's now stuck with a 0 in the QB spot.  He does have Elliott and Lamb going tonight.  I still have Darrel Williams and G Joseph along with a 47 point lead..