[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Carson / DJ

Decisions

Keeper league with deep bench so I'm not cutting him. But I would not consider David Johnson of much value, I was forced to use him yesterday and got a whopping 0.4 points, other RBs deeper down the pecking order (including Scottie whoever) had the lions share of opportunity at RB.

58 minutes ago, Decisions said:

Report came out today that he is targeting a return for week 10.  Crazy to me how the reports from a few days ago were that he is likely done for the season.  😳

im keeping for now, just lost Henry, so risk is worth the reward 

Sadly there is always a lot of false (misleading or just simply a guess) information floating around. I reached out to CBS to ask why they showed Josh Jacobs as questionable for week 9 during week 8 when his team is on bye, and has no practice or injury reports. They couldn't really explain so I gave up, seemed like human responses, but clearly just canned "we're only trying to help provide our customers with info to make decisions". 

Unfortunately with the Seahawks on bye this coming week, there won't be any real solid info regarding week 10. He and the team can hope that Carson (and Wilson) will be back, but until they are practicing its very speculative. 

This article talks about what those guys need to do in order to get back on the field

https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks-coach-pete-carroll-provides-updates-on-russell-wilson-chris-carson-on-7