[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Henry Ruggs

Kayteeohh33

As it relates to him possibly being drunk and continuing to be served, I wonder how places that half self serve beer stations would handle that. We had a recent social outing from work to a place called Wild Eagle Saloon that had those, you load some card up and then can go to taps and pour your own as you like.

Interesting coincidence, our social outing's second option was a Top Golf place that opened recently. 

Not sure what the laws are there, but legally here, your not allowed to serve drunk people, nor are you allowed to let drunk house guests drive from your property.   In terms of a club or bar, they are your responsibility till they are sober and for private residences you share the culpability of their actions.

A bystander, Alexander Hart, was nearby standing as a security guard at a condominium and rushed to help, according to the police report.

When he arrived, he said he heard screams coming from the Toyota. Tina Tintor was still alive, Hart told the police but he couldn’t pull her out, because she was pinned inside the SUV. - The Sun 

Edited by League_Champion

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

A bystander, Alexander Hart, was nearby standing as a security guard at a condominium and rushed to help, according to the police report.

When he arrived, he said heard screams coming from the Toyota. Tina Tintor was still alive, Hart told the police but he couldn’t pull her out, because she was pinned inside the SUV. - The Sun

Man this is turning into a horror movie. 

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

When he arrived, he said he heard screams coming from the Toyota. Tina Tintor was still alive, Hart told the police but he couldn’t pull her out, because she was pinned inside the SUV. - The Sun 

I don’t even have the words to explain how awful that is. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, millworkguy said:

I vividly remember "1 more for the road" and uncle's (when I wasn't yet a teen) who would pour a beer into their coffee mug and drive home WHILE drinking 

To be fair, driving while drinking isnt nearly as dangerous as drinking and then driving, provided the drive is short and the drink is minimal.  I know that sounds absurd, but think it through.  

I am neither advocating nor encouraging.  That said, having a road soda should be legal imo provided one is well within legal limits.  You can drink multiple bevs at a restaurant, wait, let it enter the blood stream and impact you maximally, and THEN drive.  So long as you are within legal limit, of course.  One drink during a ride may likely not even be fully absorbed into the bloodstream if the ride is short.   

33 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

This is getting worse by the minute for Ruggs. 

Ruggs ought to be shot in the belly and left to rot on the side of the road.  156 in a residential area?   Could have been anyones wife or kid burning alive in that car.  And he walked away.

He deserves far worse than the law will give him, and it'd be poetic justice if Tina's family hunted him down and burned him alive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Ruggs ought to be shot in the belly and left to rot on the side of the road.  156 in a residential area?   Could have been anyones wife or kid burning alive in that car.  And he walked away.

He deserves far worse than the law will give him, and it'd be poetic justice if Tina's family hunted him down and burned him alive.

I can't say that I disagree. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Just FYI residential area is a very vague term, the report already said he was in the middle of 3 lanes of traffic which to me says it the main drag in suburbia, often 4-6 lane boulevard. From what I saw looking at Google maps street view Rainbow Blvd its at least 2 lanes each way with center turn lane. There are homes, on side streets. Mostly walls of developments on the main road. Very common in large developed areas in the southwest, my brothers in Los Angeles area lived in similar setups, the main road isn't really residential and certainly not a 25MPH speed limit. Far different from a 2 lane street with houses on either side, like where I live, which also has no sidewalks and lots of pedestrian traffic. I don't have kids or pets and frown on people going 30. 

That said 156 MPH anywhere at idiotic, let alone suburbia no matter how late at night or little traffic there might be. And if you're drunk probably not a good idea to speed at all. 

The scary thing about drinking and driving is you get away with it 99% of the time. The more you get away with it the easier it is to do. You will eventually get caught always do, it’s just unfortunate that this had to happen and it happens far to frequently we just don’t hear about it.

Being burned alive has to be #1 on my list of worst ways to die. Her family as well as Mr. Hart will be traumatized for life thinking about this. I know someone is innocent until proven guilty but Ruggs should get the max IMO.

Edited by Jaxfactor904

alright everyone.  Get ready to be even more furious after you watch this.   OMG, she was calling for help for Ruggs as though he is a victim while the real burned to death in her car.

WTF?  Can they send her to prison with Ruggs please?   

I want every NFL player to be forced to sit and watch (Clockwork Orange style) that car engulfed in flames, f-k face Ruggs and his crying biatch over themselves and then the coroner's picturs of the incinerated victim and her dog.  I am so angry right now.

Furthermore, if any other Raiders, coaches, staff or otherwise were at Top Golf with Ruggs, we are all going to find out.  You are screwed as well.  Brace  yourselves.

Edited by Dcat

4 hours ago, Dcat said:

Furthermore, if any other Raiders, coaches, staff or otherwise were at Top Golf with Ruggs, we are all going to find out.  You are screwed as well.  Brace  yourselves.

I see what you're saying, but this scene is basically what I expected. You are talking about 2 folks who are driving 157 mph on a 45, drunk, with a loaded gun in the car. And now they are concussed and she has some serious arm injury, probably don't even know WTF they are doing. So I am not surprised by this, maybe I should be shocked but I am not. There were a lot of mistakes that gets you to that place, so a few more don't surprise me. And looking at that car, it is well beyond survivability of any occupants, the car was basically melting. This is an all timer, one of the worst any of us will ever see. Just happened to be an NFL player. A not so prescient opinion is that he will be put behind bars for a long, long time. 

P.S. I agree, it should be shown to all NFL rookies. Not sure how much good it will do, but it will leave an impression for some. 

As for TopGolf, the videos showing them with glasses littering the table for 2 people...not a great look. They might find themselves on the end of this lawsuit too. 

Edited by purplemonster

• DMD locked this topic