[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodgers tests positive for Covid

Big John

21 minutes ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

Didn't Aaron Jones' father die from Covid in April? Wonder how Aaron feels about ARod's stance on this ... maybe he can let QARod knows by missing some blitz-blocking assignments.

Yeah, that damned antivaxxer.  I hope they break his damned ribs!   Hurt him!  Make him pay!  Right?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Rodgers said he expects to be canceled.  He seems to think he's got all his bases covered.  Past allegations of his  douchebaggery seem so obviously true now. 

Yeah this is really quite something. Wonder if we’re gonna get a Gutekunst “I tried to tell you guys” anytime soon.

I wonder how this is playing in Green Bay?

2 minutes ago, stethant said:

Yeah this is really quite something. Wonder if we’re gonna get a Gutekunst “I tried to tell you guys” anytime soon.

Probably like a fart in church.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, stethant said:

After being a diva last off-season, this episode is not going well.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Yeah, that damned antivaxxer.  I hope they break his damned ribs!   Hurt him!  Make him pay!  Right?

I don’t know what you’re going on about. You’re anti vax, ok. People are reacting to ARod’s obfuscation and admitting to relying on Joe Rogan for medical advice and dOinG His rEseaRch. And yeah, damn antivaxxers! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Well some people have turned this into exactly that. Who cares what he believes? Although he is a pssssy, but many in here probably are to. 

No it hasn't, I see one post mentioning "anti-vax" and that person said they were joking. The real issue here is his deceit, crying victim, and not following the rules. There are number of players who are not vaccinated, but they aren't hiding behind deceit and victimhood.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

Prevea health (local Healthcare provider) just dropped Rodgers from an endorsement deal

"Prevea Health remains deeply committed to protecting its patients, staff, providers and communities amidst the COVID-19 pandemic," the company wrote in a statement. "This includes encouraging and helping all eligible populations to become vaccinated against COVID-19 to prevent the virus from further significantly impacting lives and livelihoods."

3 hours ago, Shaft said:

This discussion is not about anti-vax, it's about Rodgers being deceitful and crying victim. 

Yea.  The FinishTheDrill guy did a good job of attacking an imaginary opinion no one held. League_Champion is empowered by it.  

If political tribalism makes you defend a whining liar, you should look into an exit strategy of said tribe.

• Thanks 4

6 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Yea.  The FinishTheDrill guy did a good job of attacking an imaginary opinion no one held. League_Champion is empowered by it.  

If political tribalism makes you defend a whining liar, you should look into an exit strategy of said tribe.

Yes, all of this and the anger of the"fans" and cancelling of contracts is about A.R. lying.  Right.  Its about honesty.   Sure.   Sorry, you may, but I am not buying it for one second.  

6 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Your little red rocket pops right out when someone brings up Covid. Is it the whole Mother in Law thing? What is it? It's strange because I never see you talk football. 

16 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Don't be a Dill Weed like Rodgers, this is less about his stance on the vaccine than it is about him LYING to everybody, and apparently breaking the rules in the team facility while pretending to be in the vaccinated camp. 

3 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Yes, all of this and the anger of the"fans" and cancelling of contracts is about A.R. lying.  Right.  Its about honesty.   Sure.   Sorry, you may, but I am not buying it for one second.  

Yes whether you believe it or not, that is what this is about.

Take your vax vs anti-vax debate to the tailgate, there's even a thread about it there already. Just because you believe Rodgers is being trashed because he is anti-vax doesn't make it so. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Big John said:

State Farm comment: “It would be inappropriate for us to comment on Aaron’s vaccination status,”

https://adage.com/article/marketing-news-strategy/what-state-farm-says-about-aaron-rodgers-ad-plans/2378581

I'm guessing the marketing and leadership team from State Farm thinks it's not a very good idea to show any more commercials with him. 

Poor QAaron. 

8 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

I'm guessing the marketing and leadership team from State Farm thinks it's not a very good idea to show any more commercials with him. 

I wonder what's going on behind the scenes with them, I'm sure that they have so much invested with him, they likely reached out directly to him/agent and went WTF!  They were also blindsided by the A.R. team, and may feel that he misrepresented himself to them, acted against stated policies while shooting new commercials.

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Don't be a Dill Weed like Rodgers, this is less about his stance on the vaccine than it is about him LYING to everybody, and apparently breaking the rules in the team facility while pretending to be in the vaccinated camp. 

Yes whether you believe it or not, that is what this is about.

Take your vax vs anti-vax debate to the tailgate, there's even a thread about it there already. Just because you believe Rodgers is being trashed because he is anti-vax doesn't make it so. 

It's a codification of "othering" people who think differently disguised as being upset over a football player lying.  That and hatred of others over their own fears.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• DMD locked this topic