Adam Nasir

Risky CMC trade?!? I’m nervous

*My team is in the photo below*
I was offered CMC & AJ Brown for Patterson, Gordon, & Claypool.

Gordon probably never starts for me & at some point, Javonte will take over. 

Brown>Claypool & I need a better WR3 w/ Mike Williams in a slump. My only worry is CMC is injury prone lately. Patterson is consistent & a great value. Basically a RB/WR hybrid. 

FC251678-D81E-42C5-9087-11835B51D4BB.jpeg

4808A1E6-9289-4B0A-8146-E7B2414F1F98.jpeg

Edited by Adam Nasir

Take it an run.  I am generally against veto trades, but that is borderline robbery.  You are BY FAR getting the best two players in that deal.

• Like 1

I suspect the concerns are CMC injury history and TEN losing a key part of their offense which could mean a drop off for AJ. 

I also think Patterson can produce about the same as AJ Brown and has the added bonus of being a built in flex spot. 

13 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I suspect the concerns are CMC injury history and TEN losing a key part of their offense which could mean a drop off for AJ. 

I also think Patterson can produce about the same as AJ Brown and has the added bonus of being a built in flex spot. 

Yes those are my main concerns with CMC & AJ Brown. Can AJ be effective w/o HENRY? He usually does most of his damage on play action plays 

9 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Take it and run 

Does Darnold being out for 3-4 weeks, maybe even longer change your view? He has a broken scapula in his shoulder 

16 hours ago, Irvin088 said:

Take it an run.  I am generally against veto trades, but that is borderline robbery.  You are BY FAR getting the best two players in that deal.

I know without a question I am. I would accept immediately if it wasn’t for injury concerns for both players. As well as injuries to Henry & Darnold recently. 

8 hours ago, Adam Nasir said:

Does Darnold being out for 3-4 weeks, maybe even longer change your view? He has a broken scapula in his shoulder 

Anybody can dump off to cmc