[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade partners...?

Hayduke

PPR League.  Trade deadline Dec 6.

Thinking I need to strengthen my WR position heading into playoffs (am 7-2 at the moment) - wondering your thoughts and who I might be able to target with this roster of mine.

QB: Russell Wilson, Joe Burrow

RB: Dalvin Cook, Najee Harris, Darrell Henderson, Kareem Hunt, Alexander Mattison

WR: CeeDee Lamb, Deebo Samuel, Darnell Mooney, Cole Beasley

TE: Darren Waller, Dalton Schultz

K: Greg Zurelin

D: Patriots

3-6 owner has chase edmond, darrel williams, cmc, chris carson, antonio gibson, boston scott at RB and DeAndre Hopkins, Stefon Diggs, ARob and B Cooks at WR - could I / should I go for Diggs or DHop?

2-7 owner has damien harris, elijah mitchell, james robinson, david montgomery and ty johsnon at RB with Thielen and Lockett at WR - should I try for either of those guys?  Would they be better than what I have currently?

Chris Godwin's owner has Zack Moss, Kenyan Drake, DeAndre Swift and Jamaal Williams at RB - maybe Godwin is worth a shot?  Hunt for Godwin?

Another owner has Tyreek Hill, Amari Cooper and Ja'Marr Chase - is starting Javonte Williams, Adrian Peterson at RB, has Fournette, D Booker and Dernest Johnson as other backs (he lost Derrick Henry) - maybe he'd bite on Hunt?

22 minutes ago, zing said:

Do any of these teams need a TE or QB?

Diggs and Hopkins owner starting Jalen Hurts at QB and Andrews at TE and has Chase Edmonds, Darrel Williams, Antonio Gibson, CMC, Boston Scott and Carson on IR

Metcalf owner has Cousins and Tannehill at QB and Hockenson at TE

Davante Adams, Cooper Kupp, Justin Jefferson owner has Rodgers and Lamar at QB and Jared Cook at TE - was after my Waller early season but has cooled off since Waller has also