[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greg "The Leg" on COVID list

darin3

I know, just a kicker, but in case you have him, you may want to explore backup options.

And of COURSE he's my kicker in a league where I am ravaged by bye week issues next week.  And I just traded for him and gave up more than I really wanted to, since... well... just a kicker

Linkypoo

2 hours ago, darin3 said:

I know, just a kicker, but in case you have him, you may want to explore backup options.

And of COURSE he's my kicker in a league where I am ravaged by bye week issues next week.  And I just traded for him and gave up more than I really wanted to, since... well... just a kicker

Linkypoo

Oh, I thought he was out with Covid this past Sunday.  He got me zero points.  

As to his 0 last week, not really his fault.  The whole Dallas offense was a no-show.  Can't make the kicks you don't even get to try.  The Cowboys opted to go for 2 on each of their garbage time TDs.  :shrug:

I am still rolling with him and would bet he's a top PK the rest of the way out.

Also doesn't help when there are situations where a FG could be kicked, but coach must goes for it on 4th down. That would start to concern me too, as XPs just don't amount to much for a kicker. Its why I used to try and find ones on good but not great offense, because far too often that's all you'd get, 2-4 XPs and maybe a FG try. 

Greg has 2 games with no FGs attempted, but has averaged 2 attempts per game. I had Succup until his bye, he's got 3 games with no FG attempts and averages less than 1.5/game (11 thru 8 games). I replaced Succup with Bullock, who of course has his first game without a FG attempt, after having 17 thru 7 games. :bag:   in a game I lost by 6 points 

Edited by stevegrab
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...