[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice

Full ppr,  team is 6 - 3 with 2 very tough losses

We start 2 rb and 2 wr with no flex spots

My rbs are Mixon, Moss, Howard, Stevenson, Sanders and Bolden

My wrs are Adams, AJ Brown, Godwin, Mike Williams, Landry and Van Jefferson

Other teams has rbs of Henderson, Mitchell, Barkley, Dillon, Booker and Jones III

wrs are Diontae, Devonta,  and Arod

So I have mixon and a pile of crap, he has Diontae and a pile of crap

If you were me, would you make any of these trades?

Adams for Henderson, he wants this one, I've said no

Brown, Godwin or Williams for Henderson, Mitchell or Barkley?

I offered any of my 3 wrs for Henderson or Mitchell and I offered Godwin or Williams for Barkley due to injury history

2 hours ago, Yoyo said:

No to trading Adams for any of those. 

Agree with trading any of the others for Hendo or Mitchell, and Godwin or Williams for Barkley.

Possibly a 2 player deal might help sweeten, maybe 2 wr like Godwin and Van for Mitchell and Arob.

What would be your ideal trade?

3 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

What would be your ideal trade?

Since I don't think you get Hendo cuz you just can't give him Adams......I have and like Mitchell. As long as Jimmy G starts he is solid. I would throw out an offer of Williams for Mitchell and see if he will take or at least counter offer. 

21 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Since I don't think you get Hendo cuz you just can't give him Adams......I have and like Mitchell. As long as Jimmy G starts he is solid. I would throw out an offer of Williams for Mitchell and see if he will take or at least counter offer. 

I would second this - I generally prefer not having any SF RBs, but Mitchell looks like he has some staying power and you can afford to lose Williams.

1 hour ago, Yoyo said:

57 minutes ago, Irvin088 said:

I would second this - I generally prefer not having any SF RBs, but Mitchell looks like he has some staying power and you can afford to lose Williams.

I dont think i get Mitchell without offering at least Godwin

51 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I would definitely try to move Godwin for Henderson if possible. You may have to throw in another RB but I'd still do it. Henderson would be my choice but back it up with Sony. 

2 more:

Would you move Brown for Henderson?

Are you comfortable with Mitchell or Barkley if he will take Godwin for either?