[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Odell to The Rams

League_Champion

Local radio here in PHX is reporting that the Rams are now retracting that statement. Not saying he is not going to end up there but the information was leaked too early.  Apparently it is not a done deal and OBJ is still weighing all options

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

Wow didn't see that coming.  And I listen to a lot of local sports talk radio.  Not one mention of it even being a possibility.  

Rams are goin' for it. 

They desparately want to play in that Super Bowl in that stadium. Can't say I blame them. Their window is literally now. 

52 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Local radio here in PHX is reporting that the Rams are now retracting that statement. Not saying he is not going to end up there but the information was leaked too early.  Apparently it is not a done deal and OBJ is still weighing all options

Maybe he pissed the Rams off already. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Kupp owners can't be too excited by this news.

Eh.  Different route tree, honestly.  Any value that Van Jefferson had, though, just got wiped out.

If anything this may give Kupp even more room to operate.

Edited by darin3

7 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Eh.  Different route tree, honestly.  Any value that Van Jefferson had, though, just got wiped out.

Right.  If anything, Darrell Henderson owners are :kicksrock:

On 11/11/2021 at 2:12 PM, darin3 said:

We'll see. Kupp was already leading the league in targets, receptions, and efficiency.  Don't see how bringing in another high profile WR who needs to get his targets helps Kupp operate more.

Kupp was already doing a pretty good job of operating.

Edited by Bobby Brown

I wonder why is it that so many in the media were reporting that OBJ was waiting until Sunday to make a decision. The linked story in the first post even says that is what NFL teams thought was happening. Which tells me that was coming from OBJ's camp. Then suddenly, BAM he hands a single red rose to Sean McVay "I've chosen you, the Rams are my true love, I'm here to lead you to a title." 

Also kind of funny how this was a done deal, then supposedly not, Rams retracting statements etc. On no, the Rams leaked info before OBJ wanted, surprised he still signed. I wonder who will file for divorce first. 

So what is OBJ getting paid, is it any more than the veteran minimum?  I mean a nearly washed up Cam Newton is worth $4.5 million guaranteed to the Panthers, he's got to be worth more than with all his potential to do great things. 

We'll see if this helps or hurts the Rams. It sure will mess with some fantasy values, Woods couldn't get many looks before, that's bound to get worse as OBJ demands his share. I wonder if TE Tyler Higbee (on my fantasy team) drops off some too. One of the Browns player's (believe it was former Rams DB Johnson) said he was surprised "The Rams offense, even the running game operates thru Cooper Kupp, he's going to be second fiddle there, Its not  where I'd want to go as a top receiver."  As Jim Donovan said after that report "ouch".