[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brisset hurt

Big John

13 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Yup.....this year has me thinking about retirement more than most years

You'll be back.   I took a year off last year and loved it.   But I'm back this year and realized how much I missed it as well.   

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Yup.....this year has me thinking about retirement more than most years

Same boat, have that feeling for the first time in 30 years. Not enjoying it nearly as much. Yes, I have had bad years and didn't think twice, but this year something just seems to be missing. 

8 hours ago, gilthorp said:

44,000 owners dropped the Miami D/ST in Yahoo. 

I picked them up last week looking at their Week 11 and 12 schedule. Started them tonight and 44,000 people are kicking themselves.

In my big $ league, I own Lamar. :bag:

I did the same thing in my local,   unfortunately Lamar is my QB.

Somehow the Lamar owner in our league was savvy enough to bench him, though he has Brady as a backup. (If anybody is curious, its a keeper league,  12 teams, 5 keepers on each, he kept Lamar drafted Brady in the 3rd round, and is our 2 time defending champ and one of the top teams again this year.) He also played Brady in week 2 which got him an extra 4 points (35 vs 31)

Wow the Ravens looked bad last night. Sure the Dolphins offense sucks incredibly but their defense gave the Ravens fits and there offense was able to move the ball as well as the Ravens. There sure were a lot of punts, but turns out the combined 16 punts doesn't even match the most punts by one team in an NFL game (17 by Bears on 10/22/33) most combined in a game is 31 from that same game with the Packers). I bet that was a fun game, but probably more common lack of offense back then.