[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for Adams help

aslam17

Adams owner is in last place and is open to moving him for multiple pieces (10 team, .5ppr, 2wr, 2rb, 1te, 1flex). I’m in a good place with my team, doing well. Questions would be is it even worth it to try trade for him given that my team has been solid, and if so who would you package.

Qb: hurts
WR: kupp, Jefferson, waddle, Toney
Rb: CMC, najee, Patterson, fournette, Mitchell, Hubbard
Te: pitts

I’m thinking I would need to replace Adams with a high end WR like Jefferson and add a Rb where I have really solid depth and he does not, maybe Fournette. What are your thoughts? Should I try to make a trade and if so who would you package.

Thanks!

What value does the last place team have in trading a top player like Adams? Is it a keeper/dynasty? Can you trade them assets like draft picks? 

And it doesn't seem like it would help you a whole lot, though you do have surplus RBs that are startable to combine with a WR to get him. 

It probably wouldn't hurt. unless Rodgers or Adams miss more time due to COVID or an injury. Or you suddenly lose a couple RBs the depth would be missed.