[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aaron Jones

dougsul

Sideline reporter said Jones walked out of the medical tent with tears in his eyes and went to talk to his family.

Per Schefter, they think its a sprained MCL.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

14 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Recovery time for sprained mcl?

Sounds like a couple of weeks based on info in the story below, he's had at least 2 before, and returned after a couple weeks after one in his rookie year.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32633261/green-bay-packers-believe-aaron-jones-sprained-mcl-source-says

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2021 at 1:01 PM, LordOpie said:

He might play Sunday. I don't see why they don't just error on the side of caution and sit him another week

I need him for my ff playoffs. They need him for their playoffs

last week the AJ owner traded for gaskin.   AJ went to the 5th place from the 10th place manager. 

I called collusion and asked for veto, commiss called good trade and approved.  Mind you, this is in a league that has not traded, basically ever. 

Very uncool.  I'm still salty about it, so i am quietly hoping AJ goes on LT ir or decides to play soccer or something.

43 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

last week the AJ owner traded for gaskin.   AJ went to the 5th place from the 10th place manager. 

I called collusion and asked for veto, commiss called good trade and approved.  Mind you, this is in a league that has not traded, basically ever. 

Very uncool.  I'm still salty about it, so i am quietly hoping AJ goes on LT ir or decides to play soccer or something.

How is AJ for Gaskin collusion?

14 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Yeah, I see no collision. A healthy AJ is a top 5 WR. I could see grabbing him and hoping he catches fire. It's not like Gaskin has been good. 

I think he means before AJ got injured this last week. I agree I'd rather have AJ there but it isn't a huge difference since AJ couldn't stay healthy even before last week 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Yeah, I see no collision. A healthy AJ is a top 5 WR. I could see grabbing him and hoping he catches fire. It's not like Gaskin has been good. 

Aaron Jones.  RB.    injury downgraded, returns just in time for the FF playoffs.  

I am surprised, I thouyght this was obvious bs trade.  from the response here, perhaps IO am wrong, but I dont see it.  Gaskin is  super unpredictable.

huh

46 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Aaron Jones.  RB.    injury downgraded, returns just in time for the FF playoffs.  

I am surprised, I thouyght this was obvious bs trade.  from the response here, perhaps IO am wrong, but I dont see it.  Gaskin is  super unpredictable.

huh

It's pretty simple.  Collusion implies that one side is getting something from the deal, while the other side is getting nothing, basically.  In this case, one side is getting a healthy RB who is maybe top 15-20.  The other side is getting a top-5 RB when healthy, who isn't healthy.  That evens it out somewhat.  It's all about circumstance.  Gaskin is predictably unpredictable, meaning you know what you're getting with him, even though the game-to-game results could be up and down.  With Jones, when he plays he's great, but nobody knows for sure when that might be.  Could be next week, could be in a month.  And, there's no guarantee he returns to being a "bell cow" RB.  Might be more of a split with Dillon.  Lots of risk on both sides.  

16 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

OK.  i thought it a lopsided trade and glaringly so in a league that has not traded.   Perhaps I over reacted. 

I perhaps regret calling their families and lineage into question.   Woops.

A lopsided trade is still not collusion. Also your view of the player values seems skewed. Yes you overreacted and trashed those people simply because you thought it was unfair. 

• 1 year later...