[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Random league questions

Icarus

• 3 weeks later...

Took me a bit to find this one, as the names on the contract spreadsheet look good to me.  It looks like I didn't get the names of the divisions in MFL quite right at the start of the season - and I don't want to mess with them now for fear that we will lose any data from the season.  I will correct this for the next season.  Good catch.

I believe that you may have enacted a curse of some type.  Looks like you still have the most points scored against you.  I'm 5th in points scored and that equates to only 4 wins so far.

Keep in mind, you can still win a game in the NFL with only 2 completions for 19 yards passing...

Yeah, some years it really pours if it rains. 

All year long, I felt I had depth at RB and WR, but no true stars. Now in a critical week, I have 4 of my 5 RBs out...guys I have started at least once and average 6-13 ppw...and 4 of them out. # of them will probably be back next week, if there is a next week for me. 

Well good luck everyone (except you Donkey :D:D). I hope to still be setting a roster next week.

I don't know how I didn't see this coming. I go into this week with a good chance to win and make the playoffs. I have a top 7 QB and 4 top 20 RBs, plus a handcuff RB ranked in top 40.

All 5 RBs combined get 0 points, albeit only one played (61% of his snaps and still got 0!!!  Fire Urban Meyer!!!)

My QB goes out early with 0 points. 

I still have a snowball's chance in hell with a TE and a defense playing tonight. 

TE now out with COVID. Of course!

Fantasy gods are angry with me. My worst baseball and football seasons ever. What do I do? Sacrifice a whole rotisserie chicken on some hallowed grounds?

Good luck to all. And have a safe and merry Holidays!

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 1:13 PM, fuz said:

Took me a bit to find this one, as the names on the contract spreadsheet look good to me.  It looks like I didn't get the names of the divisions in MFL quite right at the start of the season - and I don't want to mess with them now for fear that we will lose any data from the season.  I will correct this for the next season.  Good catch.

I believe that you may have enacted a curse of some type.  Looks like you still have the most points scored against you.  I'm 5th in points scored and that equates to only 4 wins so far.

Keep in mind, you can still win a game in the NFL with only 2 completions for 19 yards passing...

For the Division names next year, go crazy. Something like

1- Div 1

2 - Red

3- Gorillas

:D

• Like 1