[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hellaire??

League_Champion

I am keeping both williams and Hellaire (ir) until I hear more and then actually see some more.  That is, provided CEH is still on IR.  After that, we'll see.  

Its a mess.  If both start, it'll be an unpredictable timeshare on a good team with a QB who traditionally passes all the time.  Which is to say, a FF mess.  

At this point it'd probably be a blessing in disguise if one or the other were ruled out for the season.   FWIW, I dont anticipate that.  I think it'll be muddy. 

3 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

I am keeping both williams and Hellaire (ir) until I hear more and then actually see some more.  That is, provided CEH is still on IR.  After that, we'll see.  

Its a mess.  If both start, it'll be an unpredictable timeshare on a good team with a QB who traditionally passes all the time.  Which is to say, a FF mess.  

At this point it'd probably be a blessing in disguise if one or the other were ruled out for the season.   FWIW, I dont anticipate that.  I think it'll be muddy. 

Why would Williams be ruled out for the season? 

This is the latest I found, they sound pretty optimistic that he will play. Being a late afternoon game makes it hard to wait for a clear picture if you're talking starting line-ups. And the story says they don't need to make room for him since they have players on the COVID list. I wonder if there is a chance he is activated and then does not play. He will almost certainly be limited if he does play. 

I wouldn't consider releasing Williams just because CEH returns, he could still have value and CEH could miss more time. 

Chiefs remain in wait-and-see mode about Clyde Edwards-Helaire's status vs. Cowboys (msn.com)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Why would Williams be ruled out for the season? 

This is the latest I found, they sound pretty optimistic that he will play. Being a late afternoon game makes it hard to wait for a clear picture if you're talking starting line-ups. And the story says they don't need to make room for him since they have players on the COVID list. I wonder if there is a chance he is activated and then does not play. He will almost certainly be limited if he does play. 

I wouldn't consider releasing Williams just because CEH returns, he could still have value and CEH could miss more time. 

Chiefs remain in wait-and-see mode about Clyde Edwards-Helaire's status vs. Cowboys (msn.com)

I see no reason why he would.  It would be a blessing if CEH were, or if CEH comes back and Williams 'went away'.   

The two together, going to be a FF mess imo.

I am going to hold Williams until after CEH returns and starts, to see if he CEH gets banged up again.  Season is growing short and ceh has been more trouble than his worth.  Regret drafting him as much as I regret drafting mostert, irrespective of where I got him.

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

You to Brother! I definitely need a lot of luck this week. Half the squad is injured and the other half are on byes. It's a trainwreck. 

That was me during week #7 sweating like a hooker in church. I also have Darrell Williams, M. Ingram and J Wilson Jr. starting since D Henderson on bye and a few injuries. Doing my best to remain in 3rd place. We have a very tough and highly competitive league.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

I see no reason why he would.  It would be a blessing if CEH were, or if CEH comes back and Williams 'went away'.   

The two together, going to be a FF mess imo.

I am going to hold Williams until after CEH returns and starts, to see if he CEH gets banged up again.  Season is growing short and ceh has been more trouble than his worth.  Regret drafting him as much as I regret drafting mostert, irrespective of where I got him.

OK seems odd to say "it would be a blessing if one of the two were placed on IR for the season" when only one of the two has an injury. 

Anybody that has either player should hold them, unless their bench is really short and the have a serious need for a better option right now. 

I get that people here like to talk fantasy football over real football but that fantasy shouldn't include dreams of a healthy player being placed on IR or just "going away" ;) 

53 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I get that people here like to talk fantasy football over real football but that fantasy shouldn't include dreams of a healthy player being placed on IR or just "going away" ;) 

OK.  When you get a chance, kindly forward a list or other items, hopes, and concerns that Fantasy Football should and shouldnt include.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, purplemonster said:

Or just insurance. I haven't been following this super closely as I have no shares, but I'd expect Williams to be the guy for this week anyhow. 

Too much risk, at least in my position.  Not going to play Williams with CEH activated.  Not until we get an idea for how they'll be used.  

I smell an unpredictable 1a 1b sort of mess that shifts with the hand and the week.  Ugh. 

18 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

OK.  When you get a chance, kindly forward a list or other items, hopes, and concerns that Fantasy Football should and shouldnt include.

Thank you.

Or you could just accept that you posted some stupid manure suggesting a healthy Darrell Williams might be placed on IR so that the KC RB situation becomes more clear. 

We don't have to live in fantasy land to discuss fantasy football. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Or you could just accept that you posted some stupid manure suggesting a healthy Darrell Williams might be placed on IR so that the KC RB situation becomes more clear. 

We don't have to live in fantasy land to discuss fantasy football. 

High functioning?  I see it now.  Took a bit.  All the signs are there.    Good for you though.  For real.  Honestly.  My cousin has been very successful because he didnt let it hold him back.