[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blowout day

millworkguy

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Even undefeated they aren't a lock to get a playoff spot. The strength of schedule is going to hurt them. The NCAA loves themselves some Notre Dame. I bet they'll find a way to get that cash cow in there. 

Don't disagree,  but hard to justify when Cincinnati beat notre dame, 

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Agree. But the networks/NCAA have a lot of money 💰 on the table with Notre Dame. 

But if smaller programs have no chance to make the playoffs,  there could be larger long-term problems in the ncaa.

Michigan finishing off osu could provide the coverage they need as Michigan should leapfrog ND and Cincinnati remains in 4.  (Cincinnati hasn't lost in the regular season in 2 years now)

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2021 at 3:14 PM, millworkguy said:

But if smaller programs have no chance to make the playoffs,  there could be larger long-term problems in the ncaa.

Michigan finishing off osu could provide the coverage they need as Michigan should leapfrog ND and Cincinnati remains in 4.  (Cincinnati hasn't lost in the regular season in 2 years now)

I was glad to see how it all worked out. The best teams are definitely there 

On 1/3/2022 at 5:38 PM, League_Champion said:

You like Georgia or Bama? 

Georgia ;)   I tuned in last night between doing some other things and was shocked to see a defensive battle early on, I thought CFB was required to have at least 40 points scored in each half. 

As I may have said before, not a college football fan. Used to watch some more when I was younger, but I follow NFL so closely I don't want to spend more time on the weekend watching college football. 

I came over this morning to see what people here thought of the game. Really surprised to see nothing, not even new posts in a thread.

8 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Georgia ;)   I tuned in last night between doing some other things and was shocked to see a defensive battle early on, I thought CFB was required to have at least 40 points scored in each half. 

As I may have said before, not a college football fan. Used to watch some more when I was younger, but I follow NFL so closely I don't want to spend more time on the weekend watching college football. 

I came over this morning to see what people here thought of the game. Really surprised to see nothing, not even new posts in a thread.

Georgia was pretty impressive. Half of that defense will be drafted in the first 4 rounds next year. It was nice to see Alabama humbled for once. 

29 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Georgia was pretty impressive. Half of that defense will be drafted in the first 4 rounds next year. It was nice to see Alabama humbled for once. 

Brock Bowers the true freshman All American tight end is one of my buddies son. Followed his high school career he was a man amongst boys. You could tell he was gonna be special from a young age. He’s Doing a damn good job Representing our hometown!

On 1/11/2022 at 5:31 PM, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Brock Bowers the true freshman All American tight end is one of my buddies son. Followed his high school career he was a man amongst boys. You could tell he was gonna be special from a young age. He’s Doing a damn good job Representing our hometown!

That's awesome!! You should definitely be proud.