[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jaylen Hurts Question

gijoerock

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Good point 

Hurts is fantasy gold. His numbers would be a lot better if the refs would be a little friendly to the Eagles offense. I have watched over 5+ TD's nullified by the officials. The Eagles record doesn't reflect their capabilities.

48 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

Hurts is fantasy gold. His numbers would be a lot better if the refs would be a little friendly to the Eagles offense. I have watched over 5+ TD's nullified by the officials. The Eagles record doesn't reflect their capabilities.

This is exactly what they have to do with him. You can't ask Hurts to do too much. The o-line is allowing them to run the ball and execute their short yardage offense. They were asking him to do too much the first 5 games. 

44 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

This is exactly what they have to do with him. You can't ask Hurts to do too much. The o-line is allowing them to run the ball and execute their short yardage offense. They were asking him to do too much the first 5 games. 

Nothing wrong with game management to get the W. It has worked for the Patriots and now its working for the Eagles. 

2 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Who is confident hurts will finish the season with the same production to this point?

Who is confident Allen will finish the season with the same production to this point?

Philly isn't asking Hurts to throw the ball. He only had 13 completions today. When he gets into shootouts is when he's in trouble. He's fine against lesser competition. 

6 hours ago, Shaft said:

This is when fantasy and reality don't match up. He has been playing better recently, they have to keep playing Hurts to see he if he continues to develop. This is really like a rookie year for him.

That's my assessment as well. He's playing to his strengths and often we forget he's a rookie on the field even though its his 2nd year on the team.

3 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

That's my assessment as well. He's playing to his strengths and often we forget he's a rookie on the field even though its his 2nd year on the team.

Agree. The coaching staff has finally realized that there's just some things that he can't do, and they've gotten away from that stuff. If you watched those early games they were asking him to throw it 30+ times a game. He's just not accurate enough to be a high volume passing QB. 

29 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

What were some of the trade offers?

I would package Hurts/Mattison or Hurts/Darrell Williams for a solid RB #2. 

Damien Harris, James Conner or Cordelle Patterson. All rejected.

Keep in mind I have Josh Allen as my starter.

Screenshot_20211121-193058.png

Screenshot_20211121-193108.png

Edited by gijoerock
Updated

7 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

If it's redraft,  take advantage of owners biases and move allen

Week #11 and only 1 trade conducted this entire fantasy season. Don't think anyone interested in trading in this cash league. I Just need to stay healthy and make the playoffs.

Edited by gijoerock
Updated