[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 11 Chat

League_Champion

Mash units getting crushed. Getting Taylor'd in another. 

There were more critical flags thrown than big plays today from what I could see. Then I see plays that should be obvious flags and there's nothing. The NFL is something different than what I remember falling in love with a long time ago. 

2 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Per Yahoo, There were fire Nagy chants at Soldier Field.

Do we really care if they win anymore? I don't.

They are clearly in need of new leadership and owners who could give a crap. This city desperately needs a 2nd franchise.

Did you just see Jamaal Adams complete lack of effort on Conner's TD run?  Must see.  zero effort.  zero.  

This fkin guy fooled the entire media.  He is awful.  Complete con job for years.

Edited by Dcat
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

One thing I don't understand is why Antonio Gibson is almost never used as a receiver and he was a receiver in college. You would think you would want your most explosive players with their hands on the ball

There's such bad, incompetent coaching in the NFL. Yet these idiots still get jobs 

4 hours ago, Dcat said:

Did you just see Jamaal Adams complete lack of effort on Conner's TD run?  Must see.  zero effort.  zero.  

This fkin guy fooled the entire media.  He is awful.  Complete con job for years.

He is terrible. Not only is he not the best Safety in the NFL he’s not even in the top 10 we are going to be paying for this disaster of a signing for a long time