[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Elijah Moore or Devonta Freeman for week 12??

SacksToBeCutler

The hits keep on coming, and lost my 2nd straight week. At 8-3 now, but gotta revamp the roster. Moore is in waivers and I have the 6th waiver priority...but I also saw someone drop Devonta Freeman. Who would you say is priority between the two? I'm leaning towards moore with his consistency the last 4 weeks, but Devonta looks like the clear lead back even with Murray in. 

12 man league, full PPR

Just now, SacksToBeCutler said:

The hits keep on coming, and lost my 2nd straight week. At 8-3 now, but gotta revamp the roster. Moore is in waivers and I have the 6th waiver priority...but I also saw someone drop Devonta Freeman. Who would you say is priority between the two? I'm leaning towards moore with his consistency the last 4 weeks, but Devonta looks like the clear lead back even with Murray in. 

12 man league, full PPR

Full PPR, Moore

I am trying to grab Moore off waivers and play him this week. Probably not make it to your 6th, but prioritize him first than Freeman. I am #4 and waiver run has been light the last couple of weeks so hoping he makes it to 4.

Alternately, in my other league, Moore is not available so I am gambling on grabbing MVS. Assuming Jalen will be guarding Davante and hoping MVS can hit a home to n ball again as my WR3.