[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need MNF Tampa vs NYG

purplemonster

8-team PPR Guillotine League:  I need 6 points from Tom Brady.  Hoping to have that wrapped up by the end of the 1st quarter, but I won't get too greedy.

10-team standard:  up 59 facing Godwin.  I'm good.

16-team dynasty IDP/0.5 PPR:  up 8 with my Barkley (or Booker if Barkely's out) and Antoine Winfield vs. his Xavier McKinney.  He had Taylor and Jefferson too.  Whew.

12-team dynasty IDP/PPR:  up 15 with my Devin White and Ryan Succop against his Ndomukong Suh.  I'm good.

12-team dynasty IDP/PPR:  up 14 facing Brady and Winfield.  I'm done for.

12-team redraft PPR:  down 50 with TBB D against his Brady.  I'm done for.

Really good week, overall.  Of the leagues where I wanted to win (I'm in a dynasty league where I'm out of contention for this year, and a couple of other total points season-long leagues), I think I only took one loss.  That said, here are the matchups that are yet to be decided.  

Guillotine (PPR) - Need 53 from Brady, Fournette, and Godwin.  If they score their average, I'll have about a half-dozen points to spare.  If one has a dud game tonight, however, it's going to be a nail-biter.  

Dynasty IDP #1 - Up 40, with Godwin versus Evans and Brate.  Should be safe.  

Dynasty IDP #2 - Up 5, with Godwin and JPP versus Fournette and Bradberry.  Too close to call.  

CA Huddle League - Up 32, with Toney versus Godwin.  Just need Toney to show up and do SOMETHING. 

Weapons of DMD - Up 66, going against Brady, Golladay, and Toney.  Wonky low scoring leans in my favor, but anything is possible with 6 pts per PTD.  

Good luck, everyone.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

That sucks! I lost by about 33 if it helps any. 

It would have helped me because then I wouldn't have been worried about it. I was ahead by a point with the fourth quarter coming. But then couple tackles-for-loss, Daniel Jones throwing an INT. And then the game so far out of hand that Brady comes out. I'd have preferred to lose by 30