[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Carter out at least two weeks with ankle injury

League_Champion

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

Go get Ty Johnson in PPR, Tevin Coleman in standard.  Actually, I'd probably just want Johnson in either.  More upside.

Agreed, Johnson is the guy to own. 

28 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Realistically not likely the biggest blow unless you are really strapped at RB. not like hes been putting up huge numbers 

He's been a viable replacement. A lot of teams are strapped at RB. Many teams are just trying to get RBs on the field that can walk for a few yards. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, purplemonster said:

You're probably right. I drafted plenty of RB's so I am fine but I may be underestimationg the pure scrubs people are being forced to roll out. 

We’re not quite to the point of trotting out Darnell Autry and Terrell Fletcher like I had to do in a playoff game many years ago, but it’s getting close. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I saw this coming and posted it earlier.  Saleh said in his presser a couple of days ago "I hope he can make it back for the end of the season".  Right then, I knew that Carter would be out for about a month at least.  Hello Ty Johnson and Tevin Coleman.  Those two should have decent floors with a pretty low ceiling.

Edited by Dcat

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

I saw this coming and posted it earlier.  Saleh said in his presser a couple of days ago "I hope he can make it back for the end of the season".  Right then, I knew that Carter would be out for about a month at least.  Hello Ty Johnson and Tevin Coleman.  Those two should have decent floors with a pretty low ceiling.

Ty worries me. He had 1 carry and 1 reception last week. His ceiling could be very low with the Jets playing from behind every week. I don't think I'd touch either right now. 

25 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Ty worries me. He had 1 carry and 1 reception last week. His ceiling could be very low with the Jets playing from behind every week. I don't think I'd touch either right now. 

Ty has been the guy in that same exact situation pretty much all year so what you said doesn't make any sense. He was killing Carter's ceiling during garbage time when the Jets were chasing.

I don't trust them 100% because of their QB.

46 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Ty has been the guy in that same exact situation pretty much all year so what you said doesn't make any sense. He was killing Carter's ceiling during garbage time when the Jets were chasing.

How doesn't it make sense? Look at his recent usage. He's TD dependant and that ain't happening with Wilson at QB. 

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Sorry, I didn't even know about Walter.  He was activated from practice squad but nobody thought he'd get snaps this week.  That changes everything.  A surprise to Jets fans for sure.  With this kid playing, all Jets RBs must be benched.  It's a 3-man system now: Coleman, Ty Johnson and Walter.  Carter can't come back soon enough for me.

Edited by Dcat

4 hours ago, Dcat said:

It's a 3-man system now: Coleman, Ty Johnson and Walter.  Carter can't come back soon enough for me.

* Tevin Coleman with 16 Rushes for 67 Yards
  * Ty Johnson with 6 Rushes for 42 Yards
  * Austin Walter with 9 Rushes for 38 Yards and a TD

19 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Not touching this.  I made the mistake of picking up and playing Ty Johnson last week.  Not making that mistake again.  

Only in pure despair...it would have to be Ty in a negative game script with White, not Wilson. With Wilson, leave it be.