[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T. Etienne value for next season

Finn5033

I’m wondering where we think Etienne will be drafted in redraft leagues next year? I’ve been stashing him in an IR spot in my PPR league because we get a free keeper for one extra season. I currently have 3 players on IR and kind of need the spot for one of them but don’t want to drop Etienne after holding him all season. I haven’t found much of anything discussing his value. So what are people thinking for his value going into next year assuming he is healthy and ready to roll 

I'm wondering about that myself, I've considered adding him to my roster, I'm out of the running and have roster spots to burn (no IR). 

I didn't pay that much attention to him leading up to this year so not sure where he was going in drafts prior to the injury. 

With starting RBs so hard to come by, and my recent bad luck with all 3 I had as keepers (Carson, Hunt, Jacobs) I'm looking to find any nuggets that could help come next August. 

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

I'm wondering about that myself, I've considered adding him to my roster, I'm out of the running and have roster spots to burn (no IR). 

I didn't pay that much attention to him leading up to this year so not sure where he was going in drafts prior to the injury. 

With starting RBs so hard to come by, and my recent bad luck with all 3 I had as keepers (Carson, Hunt, Jacobs) I'm looking to find any nuggets that could help come next August. 

Same here, I wasn’t paying attention to his value before he went down with the injury. I do remember there being some hype though.

2 hours ago, Finn5033 said:

I’m wondering where we think Etienne will be drafted in redraft leagues next year? I’ve been stashing him in an IR spot in my PPR league because we get a free keeper for one extra season. I currently have 3 players on IR and kind of need the spot for one of them but don’t want to drop Etienne after holding him all season. I haven’t found much of anything discussing his value. So what are people thinking for his value going into next year assuming he is healthy and ready to roll 

I would look at an Akers or Dobbins before Etienne for this purpose.

Edited by gilthorp

13 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Both of them are already being stashed. I don’t like Akers coming off of an Achilles. That’s pretty much been a death nail for NFL Rb’s. He was supposed to be my keeper this year

Edited by Finn5033

35 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Thanks I forgot about them, Dobbins is still rostered, but Akers is not. May consider him. 

For me its just a stash for a decision in late August, when keepers are due one week before our draft. I'm hoping 1-2 of my RB keepers from this year (Hunt, Jacobs, Carson) have keeper value, but who knows they all have some question marks. It only costs me the $2 transaction fee and they would replace replacing my 6th RB/WR or a backup TE. But DeShaun Watson still seems more appealing than any of the RBs, there is no doubt about his talent and ability to play, just the lingering legal issues and unhappiness with the Texans. Good chance that's cleared up one way or the other by August 2022.