[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Options

Hayduke

PPR League

My roster:

QB - R. Wilson, J. Burrow

RB - D. Cook, N. Harris, D. Henderson, K. Hunt, A. Mattison, M. Ingram

WR - C. Lamb, D. Samuel, C. Kirk, 

TE - D. Waller, D. Schultz

K - Tucker

D - Pats

Worried a bit about my WR depth (overthinking it?) and likely dropping Kirk for a wire addition this week. 

I am being offered the following trade which I think I'd like to counter:

I receive: Justin Jefferson, 49er D and Courtland Sutton

I give: D. Henderson, K. Hunt and the Pats

This owner is thin at RB, and has Lamar and A. Rodgers at QB. 

Should I offer to part with Russell Wilson, D. Henderson and M. Ingram in exchange for A. Rodgers (I'd rather have Lamar) and J. Jefferson?  It would deplete my RB depth for my playoff push (I am 9-2, this other other owner is 8-3), am I helping him out more than myself?

His roster:

QB - L. Jackson, A. Rodgers

RB - A. Jones, J. McKissic, R. Stevenson, CEH, K. Herbert

WR - D. Adams, J. Jefferson, C. Kupp, D. Smoth

TE - D. Knox

K - G. Joseph

D - 49ers

Not sure if you all play a flex, but bottom line I think the deal as proposed by other owner is pretty good for you.  Hits your RB depth for sure but majorly improves your WRs at a time of need with CeeDee unlikely to go this week.  No idea when Hunt is going to come back, Ingram should be usable for another week at least.  

You can certainly try the Rodgers Jefferson for Russ, Henderson and Ingram, but not sure they'd go for it...

48 minutes ago, Butkus said:

Not sure if you all play a flex, but bottom line I think the deal as proposed by other owner is pretty good for you.  Hits your RB depth for sure but majorly improves your WRs at a time of need with CeeDee unlikely to go this week.  No idea when Hunt is going to come back, Ingram should be usable for another week at least.  

You can certainly try the Rodgers Jefferson for Russ, Henderson and Ingram, but not sure they'd go for it...

Thinking of trimming it down a little - offering henderson and ingram for jefferson...keeping hunt and picking up mooney for kirk off the wire.

19 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

Thinking of trimming it down a little - offering henderson and ingram for jefferson...keeping hunt and picking up mooney for kirk off the wire.

Unlikely to take that offer. Ingram may be out this week. JJ worth more than that.

52 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Cook for Kupp straight up. League Winner!

And lose one of those TEs 

hmmm.  offer in to me for my henderson and hunt for his sutton and CEH

I prefer jefferson - he'd do it for jefferson and herbert (droppable) for henderson and hunt - should i do stevenson and jefferson and call it good?    

30 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

hmmm.  offer in to me for my henderson and hunt for his sutton and CEH

I prefer jefferson - he'd do it for jefferson and herbert (droppable) for henderson and hunt - should i do stevenson and jefferson and call it good?    

Cook for Kupp. You have to. You'll win your league 

Edited by League_Champion

8 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Don't give Henderson and Hunt. He's fleecing you

Don't want to give Cook - so you think I stand pat with CeeDee possibly not playing Thursday...run with the girl who brought me and wait for Hunt to return?  

If I do that I'll leave one of them on the bench as I can start two RB and one flex.  If I can spin it into an upgrade at WR in Jefferson you don't think that is a better long term stretch run move?

Stevenson is about the same ROS as Hunt so depth covered - turning Henderson into Jefferson fills my flex spot with a WR over a RB...torn

18 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

Near pulling the trigger on that offer...anyone else on @Yoyo side or more of you on @League_Champion side feeling henderson and hunt for jefferson and stevenson is getting fleeced?  My other RB's are najee harris and dalvin cook

Hunt is coming back this week. I think Henderson and Hunt is a little much to give up. What your losing in the flex is the issue

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Hunt is coming back this week. I think Henderson and Hunt is a little much to give up. What your losing in the flex is the issue

CeeDee is out this week - I need a WR to slot in. 

Currently only Deebo there with flex Henderson.

Kirk is on bye - am last on waiver order so not likely to get anyone worth much - 10 points would be fantastic there.

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

I don't understand why you won't do Cook for Kupp. Your trading an RB17 for the WR1. You have the RB depth to do it. Look at that lineup with Kupp in it, league winner. 

Knee knocker is why...anyone else on that trade?

4 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

@League_Champion make any difference to you if A. Rodgers was added to Stevenson and Jefferson?  I'd give Henderson, Hunt and Russell Wilson.

I don't love giving up an RB13 but you do need a WR. With Rodgers in the deal I'd consider it. Stevenson does nothing for me at all. Who are you going to flex if Henderson and Hunt gone? I feel like your going laterally. 

13 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I don't love giving up an RB13 but you do need a WR. With Rodgers in the deal I'd consider it. Stevenson does nothing for me at all. Who are you going to flex if Henderson and Hunt gone? I feel like your going laterally. 

I would flex one of the WR’s although this week it would be Stevenson.  If I do nothing I need a wire add and am the last pick in the waiver order.  

8 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I would do Henderson & Hunt for Jefferson/Rodgers if that's the best offer. I'd probably try for a little more than Stevenson but it's a good deal for you. You need a WR1 

then I’d have Wilson, Burrow and Rodgers st QB.  I’d need to spin one for a rb better than Stevenson…he also has CEH who would you throw in, think Dalton Schultz would be that package back?

I’d be carful trading him a stud rb, his roster is stacked as well, he needs 1 stud rb and it’s a shoot out for you in the playoffs. Last yr I had Adams, Hill, Allen and Kelce all go subpar week 14 and lost mostly cause of weather. I was avg 180 a week for the last 6 weeks and only scored 125 in the playoffs. Rbs are sure to get carries and targets when the weather turns, Wr even the great ones are boom or bust sometimes. Look at other rosters for a good Wr maybe not a Jefferson or Kupp how about the guy with Chase, Hill, or Diggs you might be able to turn Henderson and some other piece for them. My 2 cents. 

5 minutes ago, mtraider27 said:

I’d be carful trading him a stud rb, his roster is stacked as well, he needs 1 stud rb and it’s a shoot out for you in the playoffs. Last yr I had Adams, Hill, Allen and Kelce all go subpar week 14 and lost mostly cause of weather. I was avg 180 a week for the last 6 weeks and only scored 125 in the playoffs. Rbs are sure to get carries and targets when the weather turns, Wr even the great ones are boom or bust sometimes. Look at other rosters for a good Wr maybe not a Jefferson or Kupp how about the guy with Chase, Hill, or Diggs you might be able to turn Henderson and some other piece for them. My 2 cents. 

yeah 6-5 owner has both hill and chase, is not so responsive.  Have told him Henderson would need to return on of those wr’s, he lost Henry and has him stashed still.  What are the thoughts on Wilson and Burrow the rest of the way?  I could possible for after Keenan Allen or diontae johnson