[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver wire swings

gilthorp

Ronald Jones. In hopes that they start to ease the workload on Fournette for the playoff run.

Shenault - with Agnew gone, there should be heavy targets. Bad offense, but volume is enticing.

It won't matter if Kamara and Nuke come back for this particular team, but I think both are better options than the two I have in there now with Singletary and Golladay.

Murray, Nuk, and Kamara out has done serious damage to my lineup, but I'm still in the playoff hunt. I just lost Carter for a few weeks also. I'm looking at Ronald Jones, Burkhead, and Deejay Dallas. I also completely understand that this maybe a whiff with all 3. :lol:

57 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Desperate pickups: Tevin Coleman or Ty Johnson.  I foresee a 50/50 or maybe 60/40 in favor of Johnson. 

51 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I would go with Ty as well. He's the more explosive player. He's more likely to score IMO. 

Ty gets more receptions.

Guys, I wasn't asking, just suggesting.  I guess it sounded like a question. Coleman is primarily used for returns and for change of pace.  It will be Ty while Carter is out and it may be longer than 2 weeks based on something Saleh said ("Hope to get him back before the end of the season". ) 

• Confused 1