[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kareem Hunt, In or out?

League_Champion

On 11/28/2021 at 7:26 AM, stevegrab said:

Im probably rolling him over David Johnson, but then my season is already over and there really isn't much on the line if I make another bad decision. 

You've been here for like 10 years and for 10 years you've always sucked....lol

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, loaf said:

You've been here for like 10 years and for 10 years you've always sucked....lol

Yes my team is a lot like the Browns, we've mostly sucked for 20+ years. I've never claimed to be any good. I did win this league once, back in the first 5-10 years before we started using CBS. 

Was looking at some stats from our league (now or 21st year on CBS so lots of history), my win % is 0.456 2nd worst in the league (just 3 losses behind the next guy) with the best win percentage being 0.589 held by the team that has won 1/3 of the titles in those years. I have had 2 really good seasons in the past 15, finished 1st in 2008 and 2nd in 2013 but lost to the eventual champion both times. Those teams are two of the best run in our league, they have combined for 11 of the past 20 titles, and are both in the hunt again this year.