[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M. Gordon III injured

gijoerock

8 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

😡 in one dynasty that will make 8 of my rbs on ir/out 😡

This fantasy football stuff makes for a turrible game to play. 

46 minutes ago, Dcat said:

FF is now just a mutated variant of Survivor Pools.  Last man standing. 

Perfectly stated!  People used to say playing FF was all about luck and while there is some involved, I would watch the same guys in my leagues be consistently successful year after year, while others were always in the bottom. These past couple years, I truly feel that luck is playing a bigger role. And leagues where the WW always works worst to first, is absolutely garbage. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, irish said:

Perfectly stated!  People used to say playing FF was all about luck and while there is some involved, I would watch the same guys in my leagues be consistently successful year after year, while others were always in the bottom. These past couple years, I truly feel that luck is playing a bigger role. And leagues where the WW always works worst to first, is absolutely garbage. 

I really dislike this notion that some kind of rule or league setting is garbage. Nobody is forced to play in any league, find ones that suit your needs or start one that does. Whether its a draft system, keeper/dynasty rules, waivers playoffs etc. it is the choice of those league members. 

29 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I really dislike this notion that some kind of rule or league setting is garbage. Nobody is forced to play in any league, find ones that suit your needs or start one that does. Whether its a draft system, keeper/dynasty rules, waivers playoffs etc. it is the choice of those league members. 

Completely understand, just voicing my opinion on it, which is my prerogative. Worst to first waivers is antiquated and garbage system and folks in those leagues are usually from older generations and don't like change. But if that works for them, so be it. It's like folks who like to drive around the country using actual paper maps versus Google maps or waze.  I wouldn't do it but that's their right to do. 

1 hour ago, irish said:

Completely understand, just voicing my opinion on it, which is my prerogative. Worst to first waivers is antiquated and garbage system and folks in those leagues are usually from older generations and don't like change. But if that works for them, so be it. It's like folks who like to drive around the country using actual paper maps versus Google maps or waze.  I wouldn't do it but that's their right to do. 

Steve gonna Steve.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Steve gonna Steve.

So true. Verbalize your opinion and the defenses blow up.  It's all good just gotta move on. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, irish said:

So true. Verbalize your opinion and the defenses blow up.  It's all good just gotta move on. 

It wasn't a personal attack, just me expressing my opinion about others labeling leagues as garbage, whether it be a waiver rule, using MFL vs. CBS or how many team, players, positions, etc. are used. I just think its needlessly insulting. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

It wasn't a personal attack, just me expressing my opinion about others labeling leagues as garbage, whether it be a waiver rule, using MFL vs. CBS or how many team, players, positions, etc. are used. I just think its needlessly insulting. 

Gotcha.