[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christian McCaffrey out for season

Shaft

FF also known as last man standing 

1,2,3,4,5 injured

8 injured but sorta playing 

9 injured for about half of the year 

10 healthy (cross your fingers)

11 is Jonathan Taylor, another cross your fingers.

Average Draft Position (ADP) - PPR Leagues 2021 | FantasyPros
RANK
PLAYER Team (Bye)
POS
ESPN
RTSPORTS
MFL
FANTRAX
FFC
SLEEPER
AVG
1 Christian McCaffrey CAR (13) O 

RB1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1.0
2 Dalvin Cook MIN (7) 

RB2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2.0
3 Alvin Kamara NO (6) 

RB3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3.0
4 Derrick Henry TEN (13) 

RB4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4.0
5 Ezekiel Elliott DAL (7) 

RB5 8 5 6 5 5 5 5.8
6 Davante Adams GB (13) 

WR1 5 6 5 6 6 10 6.6
7 Travis Kelce KC (12) 

TE1 7 9 10 8 8 12 8.4
8 Aaron Jones GB (13) 

RB6 10 11 7 10 9 11 9.4
9 Saquon Barkley NYG (10) 

RB7 6 10 11 11 13 7 9.6
10 Austin Ekeler LAC (7) 

RB8 13 8
Edited by purplemonster

20 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

FF also known as last man standing 

1,2,3,4,5 injured

8 injured but sorta playing 

9 injured for about half of the year 

10 healthy (cross your fingers)

11 is Jonathan Taylor, another cross your fingers.

Average Draft Position (ADP) - PPR Leagues 2021 | FantasyPros
RANK
PLAYER Team (Bye)
POS
ESPN
RTSPORTS
MFL
FANTRAX
FFC
SLEEPER
AVG
1 Christian McCaffrey CAR (13) O 

RB1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1.0
2 Dalvin Cook MIN (7) 

RB2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2.0
3 Alvin Kamara NO (6) 

RB3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3.0
4 Derrick Henry TEN (13) 

RB4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4.0
5 Ezekiel Elliott DAL (7) 

RB5 8 5 6 5 5 5 5.8
6 Davante Adams GB (13) 

WR1 5 6 5 6 6 10 6.6
7 Travis Kelce KC (12) 

TE1 7 9 10 8 8 12 8.4
8 Aaron Jones GB (13) 

RB6 10 11 7 10 9 11 9.4
9 Saquon Barkley NYG (10) 

RB7 6 10 11 11 13 7 9.6
10 Austin Ekeler LAC (7) 

RB8 13 8

Who would've guessed Ekeler would be the healthy one in that group?

How many of these injured guys tumble in next year's draft. Heck I could see Adams tumble as he and/or Rodgers may leave the Packers. 

This is a cruel hobby, don't recall ever having a season where I felt so good before and after the draft but now wonder about my entire roster and potential keepers heading into next season. 

41 minutes ago, darin3 said:

:lol: what a clustereff of a season

It makes you feel like, why play FF?  What a trainwreck!  

6 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

or adjust them for games played vs guaranteed 

Would that even be allowed under the CBA? 

People already think players get screwed because contracts are not guaranteed, you're only paid so long as you're on the team, and those payments are spread out over a relatively short period of time.  Hmm according to the article below (not sure when it was written just says "Apr 6") they payments are now spread out over 36 weeks, not just the 18 weeks of the regular season as I had understood it to be in the past. 

https://huddleup.substack.com/p/the-nfl-is-changing-its-salary-distributionhttps://huddleup.substack.com/p/the-nfl-is-changing-its-salary-distribution

14 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Would that even be allowed under the CBA? 

People already think players get screwed because contracts are not guaranteed, you're only paid so long as you're on the team, and those payments are spread out over a relatively short period of time.  Hmm according to the article below (not sure when it was written just says "Apr 6") they payments are now spread out over 36 weeks, not just the 18 weeks of the regular season as I had understood it to be in the past. 

https://huddleup.substack.com/p/the-nfl-is-changing-its-salary-distributionhttps://huddleup.substack.com/p/the-nfl-is-changing-its-salary-distribution

My point is to make adjustments, so teams are not crippled when these injuries occur, while also providing some type of security for the players 

A bunch of divas making WAY too much money and enchiladaing around “injuries”!The days of real men like Ronnie Lott who would cut his finger off to be able to play are a distant past… what a sad state all sports have become! Over payed cry babies who think they are bigger and better than everyone else… it’s why I hardly watch the $hit show of sports anymore

9 hours ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

A bunch of divas making WAY too much money and enchiladaing around “injuries”!The days of real men like Ronnie Lott who would cut his finger off to be able to play are a distant past… what a sad state all sports have become! Over payed cry babies who think they are bigger and better than everyone else… it’s why I hardly watch the $hit show of sports anymore

If only the other pro leagues could be like the NHL. Those guys are warriors

9 hours ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

OK Grandpa  ;)  You know Lott and others in his era were over paid crybaby divas compared to guys like Len Dawson, Otto Graham & Bronko Nagurski  

FYI  the word is overpaid or maybe over paid. Unless you're using "pay" in nautical terms the past tense is NOT payed. 

PS  for somebody who hates modern sports and hardly watches them, its odd you have all those recent SF team accolades in your sig line

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

OK Grandpa  ;)  You know Lott and others in his era were over paid crybaby divas compared to guys like Len Dawson, Otto Graham & Bronko Nagurski  

FYI  the word is overpaid or maybe over paid. Unless you're using "pay" in nautical terms the past tense is NOT payed. 

PS  for somebody who hates modern sports and hardly watches them, its odd you have all those recent SF team accolades in your sig line

Thanks for the English lesson grandma! ;) Pretty sure what’s in my sig is 7+ years ago I wouldn’t call most of that recent?? Thanks for weighing in on the accolades and their awesome memories! I was referring to much more recent events for the many reasons I’m soured on most Professional sports in general these days. 

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Thanks for the English lesson grandma! ;) Pretty sure what’s in my sig is 7+ years ago I wouldn’t call most of that recent?? Thanks for weighing in on the accolades and their awesome memories! I was referring to much more recent events for the many reasons I’m soured on most Professional sports in general these days. 

Thanks for being another sourpuss on the Huddle Forums  :) 

Just seems odd to bitch and moan about pro sports, but use a 49er logo with your account, list 49er/Giant accolades in your sig. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1