[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight - Week 12 MNF

Gopher

Not a lot going for me tonight, but I do have a couple still hanging in the balance....

Dynasty IDP #1 - Up 26, but my opponent has McLaurin, Holcombe, and Adams.  Not looking good.

Local Keeper (.75PPR) - Down 36 and change, with Lockett left.  Need one of those once or twice a year games from Lockett where he catches 3 TD's and then some.  Not counting on it.

That's it for me.  Two long-shots, basically.  Good luck, and let's hope for a game where everybody plays (so tired of the "Player X is questionable to return" every week).  :bash:

24 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I need 51 from Russell Wilson just to get a tie, not that a win/loss matters for my team, but could impact playoffs. 6 TDs of any kind would get me 36, so another 15 from yardage. Seems reasonable :crazy: 

If we were talking about Russell Wilson circa Weeks 1-5 of last season, I'd say you have a chance.  The way he's playing lately, I'd say you'll be lucky to get 21, much less 51.  That said, who knows.  Every time I think something is a given this year, the opposite happens.  And, the WAS defense (pass in particular) is not good this year.  My gut says no chance, but my mind says Metcalf and Lockett are both due for big games.  We'll see.... 

6 minutes ago, Gopher said:

If we were talking about Russell Wilson circa Weeks 1-5 of last season, I'd say you have a chance.  The way he's playing lately, I'd say you'll be lucky to get 21, much less 51.  That said, who knows.  Every time I think something is a given this year, the opposite happens.  And, the WAS defense (pass in particular) is not good this year.  My gut says no chance, but my mind says Metcalf and Lockett are both due for big games.  We'll see.... 

It would be a major upset, my opponent is 8-3 (2nd highest total points) and I'm 3-8  last in total points. I was happy I started off with a good game by Jacobs on Thursday, sadly the next 7 players to take the field did poorly. 

16-team IDP PPR dynasty:  need Jordyn Brooks and Landon Collins to score less than 103.  I think I'm good. :lol: 

12-team IDP PPR dynasty:  I am up by 2ish, and have Taylor Heinicke and Landon Collins.  Facing Russ Wilson.  I should be good if Heinicke plays up to snuff.  This is the one I'm watching closest.

12-team IDP PPR dynasty:  down 19 with Jamal Adams vs. his Tyler Lockett.  I'm screwed.

12-team IDP dynasty with goofy scoring:  up 40 facing Brooks and Collins again.  I'm good here.

12-team IDP PPR dynasty:  up 10 with Bobby Wagner vs. his Metcalf and Quandre Diggs.  Gonna be a nailbiter here too.