SNOWBOUND33

Mac Jones or Taysom for this bye and ROS back up?

12 team full PPR I'm in 3rd and pretty much a lock.

I have Rodgers as my starter.

I have Tannehill and Newton on my bench.  All three are on bye.

I can grab Mac Jones @ Buffalo or Taysom Hill vs. Dallas for this week. WDIS this week,

and who do I drop, Cam or Tannehill?

58 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

12 team full PPR I'm in 3rd and pretty much a lock.

I have Rodgers as my starter.

I have Tannehill and Newton on my bench.  All three are on bye.

I can grab Mac Jones @ Buffalo or Taysom Hill vs. Dallas for this week. WDIS this week,

and who do I drop, Cam or Tannehill?

Tannehill is a 100 percent drop. You will not be using him other than week 14 against Jags. You will not be starting him for playoffs...he has Pitts, 49ers, and Miami. With what I just told you he is a clear drop and don't look back. Your not starting him over Rogers if you can grab Taysom Hill that's who you want to drop Tanny for.

3 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Tannehill is a 100 percent drop. You will not be using him other than week 14 against Jags. You will not be starting him for playoffs...he has Pitts, 49ers, and Miami. With what I just told you he is a clear drop and don't look back. Your not starting him over Rogers if you can grab Taysom Hill that's who you want to drop Tanny for.

So Taysom over Mac Jones this week?

14 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Mac Jones,  we don't know if Hill is playing qb this week

Exactly, if you grab Hill and he isn't starting its back to waivers and Mac may be gone then. I know everybody loves the upside Hill offers but when you don't know if he is starting you can't assume he will and risk having no QB. (Of course that's all setup by coming into Rodgers bye week with your backup QBs having the same bye, something I'd have corrected earlier.) 

I think Newton and Tannehill are droppable once you have another backup QB for this week. Its not like either of them (or Hill or Jones) are going to start over Rodgers. 

Hey Irish!

Week 13

Bench One Plz?

Chase

Montgomery

Gallup

Bengals running more & using Higgins & Boyd.

Montgomery against Arizona I see average performance.  

Gallup has upside against poor Saints D. Lamb, Cooper out. Cedric Q? 

Thanks Mate! 🤙🤙

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

Hey Irish!

Week 13

Bench One Plz?

Chase

Montgomery

Gallup

Bengals running more & using Higgins & Boyd.

Montgomery against Arizona I see average performance.  

Gallup has upside against poor Saints D. Lamb, Cooper out. Cedric Q? 

Thanks Mate! 🤙🤙

Post this on Irish's thread

21 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Mac Jones,  we don't know if Hill is playing qb this week

Taysom had 3 full practices...why wouldn't he start? Mac Jones is gonna be a great QB and fantasy QB(I'm sure they are going after a WR first round next year) next year. This year not really. Taysom will have more fantasy points than Mac Jones 

11 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Taysom had 3 full practices...why wouldn't he start? Mac Jones is gonna be a great QB and fantasy QB(I'm sure they are going after a WR first round next year) next year. This year not really. Taysom will have more fantasy points than Mac Jones 

That was from earlier in the week. I'd go Taysom since he is starting.

13 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Until sometime yesterday it wasn't that certain he would start, its the THU game, and I was reading even Wednesday morning that while they expected and hoped he would start it was not certain. I see now that around 5-6PM yesterday it was announced he was the starter. 

People were simply trying to say that if you have to make a waiver claim and it was between Mac and Taysom to go with Mac, he's pretty good and is their sure starter. And if something happened to alter that you'd have the rest of the week to recover. Instead of grabbing Taysom, then possibly scrambling Thursday if he isn't starting.