[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I pop my cherry??

9 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Depends who is on waivers I suppose. Any chance a backup running back like Rojo, Booker, etc. are there and you night regret it later if someone gets hurt.

Taysom is so tempting though with that rushing upside. May even start over your two.

Take a look at my team and my bench. You tell me if you think I need someone like Rojo(booker is handcuffed to Barkley owner). Also do you think anyone should be switched?

9 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Id stick with tua.  If we knew hill was starting it might be worth it but Tua will be fine.  Will be interesting to see if he does better with Parker and Fuller

I know and I have! But I think I'm going with hill this week. What do you think about my line up as well. Anyone to switch out?

6 minutes ago, E man said:

Bruh....I'd consider D Smith over maybe DHop....Smith plays jets....Jalen will likely throw more.....

What??? Wrong...most said that last week with Smith as he was higher ranked than Brandon cooks and waddle. I don't follow projections so I started Waddle and Brandon cooks. Good thing I did as Smith only had 4 points. I like Smith but he doesn't start over anyone unless I have to because of injuries and byes. I would 100 percent if I had to start anyone over Dhop it would be James Conner. Am I wrong?

34 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

What??? Wrong...most said that last week with Smith as he was higher ranked than Brandon cooks and waddle. I don't follow projections so I started Waddle and Brandon cooks. Good thing I did as Smith only had 4 points. I like Smith but he doesn't start over anyone unless I have to because of injuries and byes. I would 100 percent if I had to start anyone over Dhop it would be James Conner. Am I wrong?

U are not wrong about Connor....I just have a feeling bout smith this week.  But based on Conner vs hop...I agree Connor...we will reconnect afta the week lol

3 hours ago, E man said:

U are not wrong about Connor....I just have a feeling bout smith this week.  But based on Conner vs hop...I agree Connor...we will reconnect afta the week lol

Smith is a good player hence why I have him but not over Conner this week. Smith got shut down against the giants and hurts threw like 3 INTs. If it was a different QB maybe. 

7 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Montana! COOK??? Cook over Hopkins? You can't be serious? Another situation of awesome talent but a terrible QB.

Let's remember 2 things here......Hopkins is coming off an injury and so is Murray.  He had some decent games before being injured but he wasn't lighting the world on fire

24 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Let's remember 2 things here......Hopkins is coming off an injury and so is Murray.  He had some decent games before being injured but he wasn't lighting the world on fire

This I 100 percent agree. Which is why I am leaning throwing in Conner over Hopkins. What do you think about that. You can't think Cooks over Conner now can you?

18 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

This I 100 percent agree. Which is why I am leaning throwing in Conner over Hopkins. What do you think about that. You can't think Cooks over Conner now can you?

I do not think cooks over conner.  Yeah it would come down to Hopkins and conner for me.  I generally lean rbs for guaranteed touches.