[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Package deal sending Cook and Mattison?

Hayduke

PPR league

Trade deadline Dec 6.  I am 9-3 in first place in my league.  Wondering if I should give up Cook, Mattison and wither Russell Wilson or Joe Burrow to try and bolster my thin WR core.

8-4 owner has Rodgers and Lamar at QB with Adams, Jefferson, Kupp, Sutton and Devonta Smith at WR.  He is thin(ish) at RB with Aaron Jones, McKissic (didn't start him last week but is this week with Jones banged up and on bye), CEH, Hilliard and R. Stevenson

What do you think if I floated Cook, Mattison and either Wilson OR Burrow (which one you keeping?) for Rodgers, Jefferson and Stevenson?

Other options...

Keenan Allen and Diontae owner is 4-8 and might be out of it, enough to not make a trade at least but also has Brady and Kyler - he has Saquon and Cordarrelle so might be good

The Tyreek Hill and Ja'marr Chase owner is 6-6 and might bite for the RB duo - he has Josh Allen and Carr at QB so maybe I stand pat with my QB's or swap one of them for Carr

My Current Roster 

QB: Wilson, Burrow

RB: Najee, Cook, Mattison, Henderson and Ingram 

WR: CeeDee, Deebo and Mooney 

TE: Waller and D. Schultz

K: Tucker

D: Pats